one

i usually do these in a seperate chap but im lazy so:
warnings:bxb(duh),underagedx21year old, forget abt the police lol,jikook,taekook

---

"Taehyung!I'm home,"Jimin called as he shut the door behind his boyfriend,entering the house."Tae?"

Jeongguk blinked as he followed Jimin into his house, this was his first time there and he absolutely did not want to make a fool of himself.

"Hey, uh, Gguk, wait here,"Jimin smiled sheepishly, and Jeongguk nodded with a small smile as he sat down on the dark grey sofa.

Jimin smiled back before walking towards a room, knocking,"Taehyung?"

Sighing when there was no reply, Jimin opened the door and stepped in.

A small smile played on his lips when he saw his brother, asleep on his pale purple bed.

"Hey,Tae.Wake up."

Taehyung groaned, his eyes slowly opening as he whined.

"H-Hyung?"

Jimin moved strands of Taehyung's blonde hair out of his face,"Hey,I have someone over.So get up and come eat."

Taehyung whined,"Fine."

Once Jimin heard that he got up and left softly, leaving the , honestly, short sixteen year old to sigh.

He got up and washed up, honestly he had already woke up before but fell back asleep, so all he was in was an oversized black sweater and boxers.

Taehyung opened his drawer where his clothes lay, and he frowned, eyes gazing over the multiple thin,lacy white panties and grey boxers.

Boring.

He smiled as he picked up a particular piece , where a small ribbon lay at the front and grabbed his other favourite clothes;he was feeling happy.

The boy changed and looked into the mirror , a boxy smile growing on his face.

Fiddling with the hem of his favourite black skirt which only fell half way till knee length,Taehyung pushed the door open and stepped out.

He blinked, seeing a stranger seated at the sofa which was usually empty apart from him and occasionally his brother.

Jeongguk looked at him, more like scanned him with brows furrowed, and Taehyung immediately felt his heartbeat quicken; insecurities rushing up and filling him.

He braced himself for whatever remark the elder had,just as all those bigger males and even females in his school usually had,but none came,only a simple,"Are you Taehyung?Jimin's brother?"

Taehyung blinked,before scoffing.

He wasn't really directing it at Jeongguk, more like at himself for maybe,being too paranoid,but the slight frown from Jeongguk told Taehyung that he thought otherwise.

"Y-Yea."He mumbled,he didn't want to seem rude in front of his brother's visitors, but he couldn't help it;it was how he acted in school anyway.

Jeongguk smiled."Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jeongguk.Your brother's boyfriend."

The youngest boy looked up in surprise.

"What?"He asked in a harsh tone,though he, once again, didn't really mean too. His pride was too high for him to apologise, however.

Taehyung gulped.

"Yep,he's mine,"Taehyung turned to see his brother,and shot him a small smile."Sit, Tae."

Taehyung did as told, and as the three started eating the food Jimin ordered, Taehyung couldn't help but shoot some looks at the so-called boyfriend of Jimin.

One thing was for sure;he didn't like him.

---

"Why is he still here?"Taehyung whined to his brother,who was barely paying any attention to him as the two lovebirds laughed together,watching some video on the computer.

"Hyung,"Taehyung called,no reaction.

Getting slightly annoyed,Taehyung frowned as called for Jimin again, once again receiving no reply other than laughter and a short,"Hold on."

He pouted,but knew exactly what to do; afterall,he was Jimin's all time favourite boy.

Taehyung's bottom lip quivered and he burst into tears,he didn't care that Jeongguk was just beside Jimin,all he needed was Jimin's attention because no one,and he meant no one was to steal his brother away and void all the attention from him.

Jimin jumped from surprise as he turned to face a crying sixteen year old,and the older stared at him with wide eyes.

"Taehyung?What's wrong?"He asked hurridly,obviously worried though Taehyung was basically smirking in his mind."Tae,why're you crying??"

Jeongguk looked at him,but a look on his face suggested he wasn't buying the tears.

"I- Hyung wa-wasn't giving Taetae his atten-tion,"Taehyung sobbed, and Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Oh my god,hyung's so sorry,Tae."

Taehyung smirked,a smirk that went unseen by Jimin,but not by Jeongguk, as Jimin stroked his hair.

They laid on the bed, Taehyung's head resting on Jimin's chest,both sitting up and Taehyung on his lap.

Jeongguk frowned.Brat.

He stood up, a bit annoyed and yet somewhat amused."I'm going to get a drink."He announced softly and Jimin nodded.

Once he left the room, Taehyung, though wanting to continue with the two, he felt his eyes get droopy by each stroke of his hair.

Before he knew it or could even fight it,he was asleep.

---

It was no good.

Taehyung had woken up in the middle of the night,three to be exact, and had been rolling about in his bed for about an hour; Jimin probably brought him back, and yet he couldn't seem to fall back asleep.

It was four by then,and he decided to go see if Jimin was still up.

Sometimes, Jimin would be awake till five, usually doing work his job required him to; after all,Jimin was already twenty one.

Turning the door knob slowly, the short boy crept out of the room and towards Jimin's.

He couldn't hear if Jimin was awake due to the walls being soundproof, and so he pushed the door open slightly to peek in.

Taehyung closed one eye and positioned himself, before they widened in horror and he jumped back,falling.

The room became silent,soft "shit"s and "fuck"s heard from Jimin and what seemed to be Jeongguk.

Taehyung sat on the floor frozen,before biting his lip and standing up just as the door opened to reveal Jimin,his hair messy and eyes slightly...puffy?

"T-Taehyung,"Jimin breathed out,and Jeongguk exited the room as well,both dressed fully,unlike how Taehyung had seen it.

Taehyung blinked,no,he wasn't innocent, not really , but seeing your own brother and his boyfriend...

In bed?

---

HOW WAS IT