three

short, shitty chapter, sorry

Taehyung's head spun around, and the door, as if on cue, opened. The sixteen year old stared at the 'intruder', who only looked back into his brown,doe orbs.

"W-What the hell do you think you're doing? get the heck out-"

Jeongguk sighed,"He's really worried, you know."Taehyung scoffed,"I don't give a shit, leave me alone."

Taehyung sat onto his bed, glaring at Jeongguk."Well?"

Jeongguk blinked and stared for a while, before letting out a small puff of air, and a tiny smirk landed on his lips.

Taehyung stared at him as he uncomfortably shuffled in his bed."What?"

The older shrugged."Just thought I'd tell Minnie how you don't give a shit about his feelings."

Taehyung's eyes widened,and he grabbed Jeongguk by the arm before he could leave the room,"Don't--"

Jeongguk let out a small yelp, and Taehyung slammed his eyes shut on instinct.The elder fell, using his hands to prop him up as he stared at Taehyung's face in the awkward position they landed in.

An obvious blush flowered on the younger's cheeks, Jeongguk hovering over him .

His hair a mess, face flushed and lips slightly parted, Jeongguk couldn't help but get...Inappropriate thoughts.

Gguk!He's fucking sixteen, you're twenty one. Get a life,it's illegal !!

"G-Get off."Jeongguk watched as Taehyung looked away,"Or I'll shout for hyung."

The man was still in his own thoughts and he smirked,"Will you, Taetae?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and with all his strength, he shoved Jeongguk out of the way."Don't fucking call me that,"He hissed, "Get out.Now."

Jeongguk widened his eyes,"Chill, it was just a joke-"

"Get the hell out, thank you very much."

Just then the door opened, to reveal Jimin. "Tae?You okay?Gguk what happened,I heard Taehyung screaming."

Jeongguk blinked before shrugging,"I don't know."

Jimin hummed,"You feeling better, T-Taehyung?"The youngest nodded a bit,"I- I'm tired."

"Got it,we'll go out,okay?Get some rest,"the two males left, Jimin looking a bit calmer and Jeongguk with a look of confusion on his face.

What had he said wrong?

---

Taehyung pushed the stuffed penguin against his face, nearly screaming in frustration as he whined to himself.

What had he done?

The boy burrowed his face in the toy and screamed, though pretty high-pitched;it just helped more.

Fuck,I'm so sorry Jeongguk.

He felt his face heat up the moment he thought of the elder and he let out another short scream.

He's twenty-one!Twenty shitty one!You're sixteen, okay?

Taehyung's eyes widened in slight realization.

Right.That's why they hate you, that's why they stuff your ugly ass head down the damn toilet.

You're too fucking gay.

He could feel tears urging to fall, but he wouldn't let them,no,he had to be strong, and he would;he could.

Right?

---

"Jimin?"

The boy hummed, eyes on the road as he turned the steering wheel slightly.

"Can you give me Taehyung's, uh, number?"Jeongguk mentally slapped himself, yeah, sure, just ask your boyfriend for his underaged brother's number.

"He- I want to check if he's okay,you know.I may have said something wrong."

Surprisingly, though Jeongguk expected Jimin to get angry and snap at him, Jimin only hummed."Sure,"He chuckled a bit, "Good to see you're not being a dick."

Jeongguk scoffed,"When have I ever been a dick to you?"

"I dunno,"Jimin stopped the car at the traffic light,turning a bit to look at Jeongguk with a small smirk,"Maybe when you pushed me into that pool we went to a few weeks ago? Or when you got me into trouble at work?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes,"Whatever,keep your eyes on the road,Chim."

---

Taehyung's phone vibrated, and his familiar notification tune erupted from the phone, startling Taehyung up from his sleep.

He groaned and looked at his phone, who the hell is texting me at three in the morning?

The boy frowned when all he saw was a unknown number.

Unknown: Hey

Taehyung furrowed his brows.

Taeeeuwu: hey?who're you?

Unknown: Taehyung?This is jeongguk

Taeeeuwu: Uh ok

Taeeeuwu: why're u texting me at three

Unknown: wanted to say Im sorry

Taeeeuwu: no me

Taeeeuwu: i shouldnt have done that

Taeeeuwu: u didnt understand i mean know

Unknown: Know what,Tae??

Taeeeuwu: its uh nothing.

Taeeeuwu: goodnight.

Unknown: Tae?R u sure? hEy?

Unknown: uh goodnight