eleven

the moment jimin opened the door, taehyung's eyes widened and as if he forgot about the conversation he was having with jin, he started whining for jimin and making grabby hands at him.

"tae, i can't carry you now, i'm really tired and the doctor here has to help you," jimin smiled softly at jin, before giving taehyung an eye smile,"thank you for coming here."

seokjin grinned back,"of course, taehyung's brother and.. jungkook's boyfriend, yes?" jimin's lips formed an 'o', and jungkook suddenly stood up, hand on jin's shoulder as he led him out the room,"uh, jin hyung, could we speak outside for a sec?"

seokjin frowned but nodded, willingly following jungkook out the door.

"how are you, tae? jungkookie told me your tummy hurt?"taehyung frowned and nodded,"y-yeah, tummy hurt just now, but koo called jinnie ! he said he would help me, but i-i d'un' wanna eat the pills !" 

jimin chuckled at his brother's cuteness,"baby, do you like jungkookie? "

"o-of course! kookie's really nice, i love 'im !"taehyung giggled, his hands clutching the covers loosely, doe eyes staring at jimin's own. 

"tae, i mean.. do you like him in other ways?"

taehyung pouted, a small lightbulb lighting up in his mind as he understood what jimin meant, and his pouty lips slowly formed into a shy and sad smile. "h-hyungie ? did something happen with jungkook? you.. you two aren't together anymore, r-right?"

seeing how taehyung wasn't in little space anymore and how quickly he slipped out made jimin sigh. taehyung groaned as he sat up, wincing a little,"hyung?"

instead, jimin sighed again," don't do that, does it still hurt?" his brother shook his head, "hyung, tell me."

"answer my question first, taehyung. do you like jungkook in that way? "

taehyung blinked, his eyes adverting away from jimin. it was wrong, so wrong, but without realising, his lips formed the word 'yes' , and jimin bit his lip. "i- y-yes taehyung, we broke up. you know why?"

taehyung tilted his head, and seeing his innocent reaction made jimin chuckle, he only wanted the best for his brother, he meant everything to him.

"it's because he likes you too, taehyung."

---

"wait, so you broke up with jimin, and now you like taehyung?" 

jungkook opened his mouth to reply, but jin cut him off,"kook, you do know that's kinda illegal, right? if someone catches you, it's not him that gets in trouble. and he's already getting bullied, who'll be there for him but his brother? he's still a kid !"

jungkook groaned as he leant against the wall,"i know, hyung. i can't help it, my heart just- i've had this conversation with jimin, i don't want to have to repeat it again ! just- i'll figure it out, okay?"

"fine, but don't you dare hurt his little heart, kook. "

seokjin smiled, before sighing, "i'll give him meds and then he should be able to go back to school by next week."

---

three days had passed, and taehyung was noticeably better, with his small smile on his lips, he announced that he wanted to go back to school. 

"not because i don't mind getting fed bleach, but because i need to catch up on work," he said.

jimin reluctantly let him.

and now, taehyung stood outside the school, late but honestly he didn't care. taking a deep breath he strolled in, before jogging slightly to his class.

he entered the corridors and saw his classroom-

"fuck! watch where you're fucking going, kid!" taehyung looked up from the ground, only to see a male, slightly taller than him, a lighter in his hands , glaring down at him.

"s-sorry," he mumbled, the male scoffing as he took a good look at him. "you skipping or something?"

taehyung shook his head, standing up quickly. 

the bell rang, signalling the end of one class and chattering filled their ears as students flooded the place.

"god damn it," the guy cursed, glaring at taehyung as he slipped the lighter into his pocket and stomped off quickly.

taehyung stared as he left, feeling a harsh tug on his hair from the back as he turned.

kris stood there, the same smirk on his lips, "back already? missed me, huh?"