two

Jimin stared at Taehyung as the youngest just sat there, a frown on his face.Jeongguk had long left,leaving the two to eat their lunch,ramen,alone.

"-ae."Jimin groaned,"Taehyung!"

Said boy's head jerked up,eyes wide as he looked at his brother in confusion and surprise."W-What?"

Jimin sighed,"I've been calling you for the past ten minutes.Stop spacing out,is something bothering you?"

"Uh,"It was as if he was thinking about something deep for a second,before he groaned,"H-Hyung,my head hurts."

Jimin sighed again,"Better get well,Tae.You have school tomorrow."

If anything,the only thing Jimin really was strict on with Taehyung was attending school.He would ask how the school day went and if Tae could cope,sometimes making the young boy go mad.

Taehyung huffed as he stood up."I know, hyung..I know."He gave his brother a small smile before walking back into his own room.

Jimin looked at the other's unfinished bowl of ramen,and took in a deep breath.

Taehyung never was the same on Sundays.

---

Taehyung looked into the mirror, showing his reflection in shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

"Right,shorts.."The slim boy mumbled to himself,tugging a bit too worridly at his black pants.He let out a puff of air before falling onto his bed,and picking up his phone.

Slowly scrolling through his Instagram, his eyes gazed upon a post by a student in his school.

Seeing the boy's face, Taehyung shivered.

"God damn it,"He mumbled,and suddenly his mind wandered off to something else.

His thumb swiped over the screen and typed in a name he thought would be the elder's username.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as a small smile wiped over his face, but his eyes widened and he realised what he had just done.

Jeon69gguk

The young boy bit his lip.

jeon69gguk: wanna smash @uwujiminn

2381 likes

304 comments

uwujiminn: pls
jeon69gguk: @uwujiminn i will ;))

Taehyung flushed a scarlet red, at the comments and caption, but the photo.. It made his heart go crazy.

Calm down,idiot!

Whining in frustration,the 16 year old plugged his phone into the charger and plummeted back into bed.

Tomorrow's a day he isn't looking forward to.

---

He was so tempted to wear what he actually wanted, but the teen knew it wouldn't end up well.

So, in his dark blue jeans and loose hoodie, Taehyung decided it was okay.Enough.

By the time he left the room, Jimin had already left for work, leaving the house empty, apart from Yeontan, their pet dog, who however, usually stayed in Jimin's room to the younger's dismay.

"Bye,"He whispered to no one, and shut the main door, hand clutching onto the strap of his schoolbag.

Something about today made Taehyung shiver.

---

As usual, he was pushed about in the busy coridoors, though Taehyung liked to think it was normal, like everyone else in the school was pushed around everyday, afterall,the school was always so crowded.

It was the last lesson, and he was making his way to class,but as someone shoved Taehyung to a corner, or what he just realised was the toilet, his eyes widened.

He wasn't even surprised.

"K-Kris,"Taehyung mumbled, directing his gaze to the ground.

Said male smirked,"Ugh,my name sounds so dirty from your slutty mouth." His friends chuckled and laughed.

Taehyung felt the urge to roll his eyes;he had gotten used to this and most of the time,verbal abuse didn't really affect him anymore.

He held his books close to his body, looking up slowly.

Kris was taller than him,obviously, just as how almost all the other males were, and Kris hummed,"What do you feel for today, Tae? "

"Nothing,"Taehyung muttered, but he knew what he said didn't matter anyway.

Kris stepped back,"We're gonna have a lot of fun today,fag."He did some sort of signal to his friends, who smirked and Kris kicked open the toilet door.

Taehyung's eyes widened in panic.

Shit.

---

Taehyung blinked as he looked at the familiar man in his living room, Jimin smiling and greeting him.

"What're you doing here again?"He asked, though his body was so,so heavy and all he wanted was to sleep.

Jeongguk smiled,"Hello to you too, Taehyung."

The boy's brother sighed,"How was school?"Blinking in a slight daze,all Taehyung responded with was a small 'okay'.

"Want lunch?"Jimin questioned, and had already stood up, walking towards the younger who was standing in front of the kitchen.

Taehyung huffed,"No.I'm tired."

Jimin frowned,"Tae you should eat.."He shook his head,"Nevermind,go rest."

Taehyung nodded,and took a step towards his room, when suddenly Jimin grabbed his wrist.

"Tae?"Jimin let go of Taehyung,who stared at him,"Uh,what's that?"

Suddenly feeling wary, Taehyung let out a soft stutter,"W-What's what?"He cursed at himself silently,and Jimin wraped his hand around Taehyung's throat loosely.

"These,"He commented, a frown on his face,and Taehyung could feel Jeongguk's stare burn into him."These bruises,Tae."

Taehyung clenched his fists slightly, before pulling away and rolling his eyes,"It's nothing,"And he ran into his room.

---

Look what you've done now!

Taehyung sniffled as he touched his neck, and he clenched his teeth.

He stared into the mirror and winced as he pressed down on a bruise.

Taehyung sighed and--

He froze.

Someone was at the door.