eight

i decided not to put too much negative attention on jikook"

-

"okay, we need to get things straight, so you're in love with my brother?"

jungkook clasped his hands together, nodding slowly.

the other hummed, obviously slightly annoyed,"and, uh, you wanna break up with me now?"

jungkook's eyes visibly widened slightly, his lips parting, brows furrowed,"i never said that."

"uh," jimin scoffed,"so you expect me to be in a poly relationship with my own brother? or do you want me to continue being with you, knowing that you're fucking my brother?"

"no!" jungkook coughed,"no, not at all. i just.. i don't know, i still love you, but taehyung.. i don't know."

jimin laughed, dryly, taking a seat on the side of the table,"jungkook .. i'm breaking up with you, okay? i can't have my own boyfriend thinking of fucking my own innocent brother. it's just.. fucked up."

jungkook froze, tears rushed to his eyes but he forced them back, and he gulped.

"i- f-fine. but if it doesn't work out.. can we still... ?"

jimin looked at him through hazy and lidded eyes, a small smirk of amusement falling on his lips.

"sure."

---

"fuck!"jimin dragged a hand through his smooth hair, grumbles leaving his plump lips.

his boss had called him to work urgently.

how could he leave his former boyfriend at home with his own brother?

jimin tried to ignore the rings coming constantly out of his phone, before finally yelling when his phone rang again.

"god damnit! jungkook, i have to go!"he yelled, said male rushing in from one of the rooms.

"where?"

jimin sighed,"work. please don't do anything to tae. i didn't want to leave you two but i honestly have no choice. "

jungkook stiffened, frowning. "don't trust me? "

"no shit, you're a horny bunny with an adorable, vulnerable boy. "jimin laughed, detaching his hand from his hair as he swung on his bag. "really, though. don't touch him."

jungkook nodded, and with that, jimin shut the door.

---

jungkook peered through hazy eyes at the sleeping boy, taehyung's chest slowly heaving as he took small breaths in his sleep.

he looked so peaceful, so innocent.

jungkook chuckled to himself, he really did look like god had spent extra time on the young boy.

why did he have to be so brutally bullied? what did he do to deserve it?

as the elder watched taehyung's whimpering in his sleep softly, obviously not showing signs of discomfort, he smiled.

oh how he wished taehyung could find a man or lady to take care of him, or he to take care of. how he wished taehyung could forever live this unbothered...

life had other plans.

taehyung shot up from bed, his chest now frantically rising as he tried to take in deep breaths, tears filling his doe eyes.

jungkook, too,shot up from the chair, eyes grazing over the now sobbing male quickly.

"t-tae? what's wrong? d-did you have a nightmare?"

taehyung only whimpered as he sobbed, shaking his head quickly. he was obviously panicking, a cry slipping past the blushed lips.

"h-hurts- k-kookie, hurts !"

jungkook rushed to his side. "what hurts, taehyung? calm down," he whispered, trying to rub circles on the crying boy's slightly hunched back.

"t-tum,"taehyung cried through hiccups, "tummy hurts- "

he gagged, sending waves of shock through his body. "p-please- koo!"

jungkook, panicstricken, hurridly tried to calm him down.

then he remembered.

the bleach.