ten

"uh, hyung?"

jungkook nervously chuckled into the phone, still slightly upset about making taehyung cry.

he could still hear the occasional whimpers and sobs from the room, and remorse filled him.

the person on the other side of the line hummed,"yes, kook?"

jungkook scratched his neck, taking steps away from the door and sat on the sofa.

"could you come over? i have a,uh- a friend, he's sick and he doesn't wanna go to a doctor."

"got it, what's wrong?"

"um, i'll tell you later. please come. i'm at my boyfriend's, i'll send you the address."

"okay.."

---

the doorbell rang with a funny little tune, and jungkook sprinted to the wooden door, opening it quickly.

a man smiled at jungkook, taking a step into the house before jungkook shut it again.

"where is he?"

jungkook grinned softly, he had always been fond of the man, and led him to taehyung's door.

"in there."

jungkook opened the door carefully, and to his relief, taehyung was sleeping in his fluffy blankets, looking oh-so-cute, his lips naturally pouty.

the man cooed, "he's cute. really cute."

they entered the room and jungkook took a seat on the chair beside tae's bed, the man doing the same.

he put his hand on taehyung's forehead, and almost immediately, taehyung's eyes fluttered open, and he scrambled away from his touch.

jungkook felt bad.

the younger's eyes were all puffy, bloodshot almost.

taehyung eyed the man,he had broad shoulders and a nice smile.. not gonna lie, but damn he was hot.

"oh, uh, taehyung,this is jin hyung," jungkook introduced awkwardly.

jin cooed,"oh my god, you're adorable !" he reached to gently pinch the boy's cheek, and taehyung couldn't help but pout.

"i-i'm not a-adorable.."

jin squealed,"taehyung, was it? don't worry,i'm a doctor!"

taehyung sat up, his blankets shoved off and jin gaped,"uh- taehyung, baby? you might wanna pull that down.."

taehyung cocked his head in confusion, before looking down in horror.

blood rushed to his cheeks and he hurridly pulled his sweater down.

"i-i'm sorry-"

jin smiled,"aw, bun, it's okay. you're too cute!" jungkook laughed, he was honestly glad that seokjin could calm and cheer taehyung up.

afterall, jin was like a brother to him.

"so, mind telling me what's wrong?"

taehyung looked down, a blush on his cheeks as he sighed, sure, little tae had no problems whatsoever when it came to his bullying, but big taehyung? he hated it.

it was a sensitive matter ...

"i- i drank b-bleach,"he whispered lowly, jungkook eyeing him worridly.

he put his hand on taehyung's back gently so as to not scare or alert him, taehyung just looked so soft and fragile and...

pretty..

jungkook bit his lip,damn it kook.

--

jiminie💋

change jiminie💋 to jimin🍡?

yes/no

jungoo: jimin?

jimin🍡: kook? everything ok with tae?

jungoo:abt that , a friend of mine is here now, hes a doctor

tae woke up feeling pain in his stomach but he didnt wanna go to the doctors

jimin🍡: oh

is he ok now?

jungoo: yep i think so

jin hyung is getting along with him fine

will u come home soon?

jimin🍡:yes otw

read.

---