five.

After your mortifying moment of turning up almost 20 minutes late to your lecture, you sat at your desk and tried to catch your breath, your mind continuously reeling back to this afternoon. Jungkook had asked you to hang out at the dorm with the others. The thought of Taehyung being there made you giddy -- yes, you had noticed that your feelings towards Taehyung had increased rapidly but you chose to simply embrace it.

Maybe you could ask Jungkook to help you get together with Tae? Although, Jungkook could be shy at times and he might slip up and say something that'll totally blow everything. Perhaps you could ask one of the other members? Namjoon, maybe? He's really calm and collected, plus, he already knows about your little crush.

With that thought in mind, you were dismissed from your lecture and started to head home to get ready for this afternoon.

*+*+*+*

You ended up at the front door of the address Jungkook had texted you at 4:02pm. You brought your hand up to the wooden front door in a fist, knocking three times and waiting patiently for you to be let in.

Jungkook appeared at the door moments later, dressed in a casual black tee and grey sweatpants. He gave you his bright bunny smile, letting you inside. As you walked through the hallway, he spoke with his back still facing you.

"So I've already ordered some Chinese food, Jaewon told me what type of food you liked. I've set up Overwatch too... I wanted to teach you how to play," he explained, jumping over the back of the couch by swinging his legs over and pushing himself up with his left hand, making him end up sitting on the soft cushions. "--We don't have to if you don't want to, it was just an idea," he added quickly.

You sent him a sly grin, mimicking his previous movements as you effortlessly pushed yourself over the back of the couch, landing next to him as he watched you. "There's no need to teach me, Kook. I'm already a master at this game. I'll smash you to a pulp."

Jungkook looked taken aback for a second before his surprise turned into determination. "Fine then, if you're so confident, then we'll bet on it. Best of five. Whoever loses has to drink a smoothie of seven random condiments from the fridge."

"Game on," you replied with a confident smirk, picking up the controller that was placed next to you. "Prepare to lose, Mr. Jeon."

*+*+*+*

"Prepare to lose, bitch!"

Jungkook yelled triamphantly, standing up with his controller held in a death grip as he won the match.

You simply deadpanned him. "Jungkook, I won the bet three rounds ago. I gave you extra because I felt sorry that you didn't win a single match," you spoke in a monotone voice, setting your controller down on the carpet next to you.