eight.

You had told Namjoon the whole story after coming over to the dorm. Taehyung hadn't come home at all that afternoon, and it was the first time in a while that you were thoroughly relieved because of that.

Namjoon had decided to take you out to get your mind off of things. Since Taehyung still wasn't home and Yoongi was in a bad mood, Jimin, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook tagged along with you.

You had all decided to play laser tag. After kicking everyone's asses without mercy, you all made your way to the food court. You ended up getting Kimchi fried rice but kept on stealing everyone else's food.

At one point Jin and you made an agreement to share foods as he was also jealous of your dish. He had ordered himself hot chicken drumsticks with fries, the smell making your mouth water.

As you asked him to "feed me fries, peasant," he simply chuckled and picked one up, binging it closer to your lips. Just as you were about to eat it, he yanked it away from you, making you close your teeth around nothing.

You pouted as he held it next to his face, a stupid grin tugging at his lips. "Hungry, I see?" he smirked, moving his face closer but the singular fry further away. "May I remind you, I'm the one with the food that you want to eat. Do I seem like much of a peasant if I seem too have more power than you do?" he asked slyly, sending you a challenging but playful glance.

You didn't answer him, however, and reached for the chip instead. Jin was faster than you, though, and held it out of reach. You rolled your eyes, but your gaze soon landed on the rest of the fries that sat on his plate. You smirked and reached for them, but instead Jin grabbed your target and held that above his head as well.

You arose from your chair making him do the same, reaching as high as you could to try and reach the food you had longed for. (A bit of an exaggeration, but you were hungry). However, Jin wasn't having it as held them high above your head, a smug grin etched onto his features making you send him a bitter glare.

"Kim Seokjin, I swear-"

"Admit that I'm superior," he spoke in an effortless tone, although you could tell he was trying to stifle his laughter.

You reluctantly rolled your eyes. "You're superior, oh mighty Jin. Now gimme!" you spoke, reaching up for the fries he held in his hand. However, he yanked them out of reach once again, making you pout like a child.

"And that I'm handsome."

"You're handsome."

"And talented."

"You're talented."

"And so, so, so much better than you."

"Kim!"

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a twist," he spoke, lowering the fries. You greedily took them from him, sitting back down.

"You guys are so mean," you muttered as you aggressively shoved a handful of fries into your mouth.

"Us? What did we do?" Jungkook asked in an offended tone.

"You just sat there, you didn't do anything. You're fucking tall, why didn't your punk ass do anything?" you glared at Jungkook, making him furrow his brows and pout. You then looked over at Namjoon who sat peacefully eating his noodles. "And you! You're the tallest here. I can't believe you betrayed me like this," you shook your head in utter disappointment, making Namjoon look at you with a mouth full of noodles, seemingly offended.

"I would have helped, but it was pretty hilarious," you turned to Jimin who was sending you a sly smirk, making you huff and cross your arms across your chest.

"Jiminie, you wouldn't have been able to help anyway. You wouldn't have been able to reach," Jungkook snickered, making you purse your lips to hold in your laughter -- you were meant to be sulking.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear to fucking god you'll wake up tomorrow with your grandpa's stick hanging out of your ass-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Hoseok butted in, making Jimin sit down as he had stood up in attempt to look intimidating to Jungkook. He was finding it hard in his grey sweater that gave him sweater paws, though.

"I nominate you four to put our rubbish away. I'm going to explore a bit with [Y/N]," Hoseok explained, making you nod in agreement. The four boys groaned, making you chuckle.

"Toodles," you grinned at them as you turned to leave with Hobi, making the four of them glare and you only laugh louder.

After walking a few metres, the two of you came in contact with a small 'station' that held around 6 small, red toy cars (obviously meant for small kids), all parked in a line along the wall. You and Hobi gave each other a knowing grin before dashing for one after renting them out for a little while.

The two of you struggled to get inside but once you did you were off. You drove around the food court, tooting you small horn and going at a speed of approximately 2 kilometres per hour, having the time of your lives. Jimin, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook soon spotted the two of you -- the sight making them laugh at the childishness you and Hobi shared. The two of you lead them back to where you had gotten the cars from and soon you were all cruising through the mall.

It was the most fun you had had in a while.

*+*+*+*

After your day out, you stayed at the boys' dorm for a little longer to watch some movies. Taehyung had apparently arrived at some point while you were out but he had obviously decided to stay in his room.

You decided that you needed to get over Taehyung as there was literally no chance of the two of you getting together. He just simply wasn't into your gender and there was nothing you could do about it except accept it. You made a mental note to talk to him later about it as you still wanted to be friends.

After finishing the movie Jungkook and Hoseok drove you home. You gave them both a hug and entered your house, going straight to bed.

*+*+*+*

I loved writing this chapter hahaha

Tag yourself I'm Hoseok and Jungkook since I'm a childish asshole xD

But yeah this was more of a filler chapter as I'm sure if you suffer from second-hand embarrassment like me you would have felt that awkward shit >.<