six.

After basically torturing Jungkook, the three of you had played a few civil matches of Overwatch. You sat in the middle of the two as you played, Taehyung's shoulder brushing against yours a few times making your stomach do somersaults.

You had entered your home feeling giddy, skipping around as you set your bag down and humming as you opened the fridge to find something to eat.

"What were you doing out so late?"

You jumped as you heard the sound of your brother. You sighed and turned around, seeing him lean against the wall of the entrance to the kitchen with his arms crossed.

"Jesus! Stop, you almost made me drop my nuggets," you scowled, moving past him and setting the plate down on the counter.

"I don't really care," he shrugged, pushing himself to stand upright with his shoulder. "You didn't answer my question."

You rolled your eyes as you unwrapped the foil from the top of the plate. "I was at BTS' dorm. Jungkook invited me over earlier," you explained as you placed your food in the microwave, setting the timer before turning it on. You crossed your arms and leaned on the counter as you waited.

"Why were you all happy when you walked in? I could hear you humming and you were skipping around like a three year old," he observed. "Did you get seven shades of Korean dick?"

You ended up choking on nothing at his words. "What the fuck- no!" you defended yourself. "I mean, I wish..." you muttered under your breath as you looked at the wooden floorboards of your kitchen.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

Jaewon sent you a sceptical glance before shaking his head slowly. "Whatever. You were happy about something."

You sighed in defeat. "Fine, since I know you're not going to leave me alone until you get answers."

"Correct."

"Shut up," you glared at him. "Don't make me change my mind," you warned, pointing an angry finger at him, making him raise his hands in mock surrender.

You huffed as you averted your gaze from him. "'It's just... I like someone... From the group."

Jaewon looked at you in surprise before smiling. He walked over to you and put you in a headlock, digging his knuckles into the top if your head.

"Aw, is my little sissy in love?" he mocked, sounding much like Scooby Doo with the way his voice had dropped.

"Ow! Get off, you punk!"

Jaewon let go of you with an evil chuckle, sending you a wide grin. You stuck your tongue out at him childishly in return.

"So who is it?" he asked enthusiastically.