Chapter 10: Extracurricular, and dancing in the moonlight

No one POV

After that night on catching Roman Torchwick, team NMSS and team RWBY went back to beacon as they proceed in their classes.

Carl is seen fighting team CRDL with mercy and death holding on his hands. Carl fired Mercy at Dove and sweeps Sky to the ground by sweeping his legs with death. Carl saw that Cardin and and Russel tried to double team him and he came up with a plan.

Carl puts Death on his back as he pulls out the judge and swings it to Cardin as Carl fires Mercy to Russel. They both dodged it as Carl jumps and used both of his legs to kick them back and Carl fired Mercy in grappling mode as he tied up Cardin and throws him to Russel as they both crashed in the ground.

Carl lands in the ground as he saw Sky and Dove rushing towards him again as he pulls out death and puts Judge on his back. Carl is blocking every single attack that incoming towards him as he used both Mercy and Death like daggers and sliced them, draining their aura a little bit and kicked them in the dick and crashing in the ground.

Carl's instincts kicked up as he dodged Cardin's swing of his mace on his back as he does a back flip and he saw the rest of team CRDL forming up against him. Carl sighs as he looked to them.

Carl: Do you have anything else?

They all charged to Carl as he pulls out judge and morphs it into scythe form and starts clashing with team CRDL. Carl dodged Cardin and Russel's attack by stepping back and swings the scythe to them, draining most of their aura as Carl spins around himself and swings his scythe like a tornado to Dove and Sky. Eventually they were all seen sending them to the wall as Carl morphs his scythe into a sword and sighs in relief.

Glynda approaches Carl as team CRDL groans in pain.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Carl: Hmph.

Glynda: You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Carl: Thank you professor.

On the other side, team NMSS, team RWBY and JNPR were clapping and cheering Carl.

James: Now I know now where his likes of weapons came from.

Lena: It's from his father's side.

Kou: Dang, how many weapons he had?

Lena: 15. He left it in our home.

Ruby: *disappointed* Awww.

Weiss: His fighting style is way advance that any of us.

Blake: I must say he's quite fast.

Pyrrha: His fighting style is unlike anybody I've ever face.

Jaune: How many times he's going to impress us?

Nora: No breaking legs but THAT'S AWESOME!

Ren: He's also a fast thinker when it comes to battle.

Glynda: That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.

Carl returns to his team as he was meet by applause.

James: Nice fighting session there.

Carl: It's nothing. I was barely serious there. I'm just warming up.

Kou: Really!?

Lena: Trust me, he's so awesome when he fights.

Carl: Anyways, should we prepare ourselves for the dance?