Chapter 13: The reason why we fight

No one POV

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

James and Carl: It's doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun thank you!

Oobleck: That is correct my favorite students! Now. *Talking fast, per the norm, as he paces in front of the students.* Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And... Again, It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much! *quickly backs away*

Weiss looks over at Blake , who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: Uh...

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind! ...schedule!

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Lena: You don't say.

Kou: *groans* After all huntsman, why him?

Carl: Hey! He's not that bad!

James: Yeah!

Nora: Save the world?

Everyone turns around to see Nora and team JNPR approaching.

Nora: *dramatic* You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! *stomach grumbles* Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren...

Ren for his part, simply crosses his arms and turns away.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom...

James: Also the same here.

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Carl: That's very nice to all of you.

Ren: Thank you. We set out tomorrow.

(Imagine team NMSS is behind team RWBY standing)

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Carl: Ehem! I protected Argus in the age of 11. A FORESHADOWING

Everyone jaws dropped on what he said. Lena is smirking while Neptune throws the badge away and kneels down to Carl.