Chapter 8

"You have my permision," Jennie shrugged with a smile.

Namjoon glaced at Jin before looking at the road once again, "What do you day Jin?"

"I um..." Jin looked down before looking at the rearview mirrior to look at his daughter. Jennie only gave Jin a nod with a smile. Jin sighed and looked at Namjoon a smile forming on his lips, "I guess I can give you a chance."

"Really?" Namjoon looked at Jin.

Jin eyes widen, "Look at the road!"

"S-Sorry," Namjoon quickly looked infront of him.

-

They were all sitting at a table waitting for their food to arrive. They just sat and talked to each other. Jimin was growing impatient of course and complained about the food taking long.

"Jin hyung tell them to hurry, I'm so hungry, the twins are too," Jimin whined as he ran a hand threw his hair.

Jin sighed, "Just wait Jimin, it shouldn't take much longer."

Soon enought their food came and Jimin was the first to begin eating. He ate more than anyone else did, but he was eating for 3 after all. They all ate peacefully, kinda.

"Isn't that Min-Park Yoongi?" A girl by a near by table said.

"It is, oh my god he's so hot, is he on a date with a girl?" Another girl said.

Jimin looked up once he heard Yoongi name. He felt his heart break once he heard that he might be on a date, and with a girl? Jin and Namjoon looked at the two girls. Jin looked over to where they were looking and Yoongi infact was with a girl.

Jimin looked to where Jin was looking and let his fork fall on his plate. His eyes bagan to tear up as he saw that the two were laughing. Yoongi never laughed with anyone that wasn't him or any of his two best friend, he hardly ever laughed around Jungkook and Taehyung.

"He should have just signed those papers..." Jimin whispered.

Jin looked at Jimin and got up quickly kneeling by his side, "Chimmy, look at me." Jimin looked at Jin with tears in his eyes, "Let me go talk to him real quick, maybe it isn't a date."

"It could be, he's bisexual, so he would date a girl," Jimin said as he began to cry.

Jennie gently rubbed his back, "It's okay Chim, you don't need him. You only need your babies."

"I still love him so much," Jimin cried into his hands.

"Calm down, it can be bad for the twins," Lisa tried to calm Jimin down.

"J-Jin, I want to g-" Jimin stopped as he saw Jin was already making his way to Yoongi.

Jin stood by the table and smiled at the two, "Can I borrow Mr. Min-Park, please?"

"What for? Whatever you need to say you can say it infront of me," The girl looked at Jin like if he was a peasant.

Jin shrugged, "Alright." He looked at Yoongi, "Did you sign the dicorce papers?"

"No I-" Yoongi was cut off by the girl.

"You two were married?" The girl asked.

"Oh heavens no, but he was married to my friend and he needs those things signed so hurry, Min," Jin said with a serious tone.

"Jin I want Jimin back," Yoongi got up from his seat. "He has my kid, I want my kid and I want my husband."

"You lost the three already, give Jimin a break. Your hurting him more by doing what your doing Yoongi. Stop making him suffer of something will happen to the twins," Jin growled.