Chapter 11

Some time had past and everything was going great. Nothing bad has happened and Jennie got out on summer break by then. She went to work with Jin and would take Lisa at times as well.

"Hey fuck boys!" Hoseok yelled as he entered the studio.

Jin and Namjoon looked over at Hoseok and sighed. Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap just relaxing for a bit while Jennie and Lisa sat in Jin's chair talking about random things.

"We don't even fuck Hoseok," Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

"Not yet," Hoseok winked at the two.

"That's gross, I don't need to know my dad's sex life," Jennie made a face of disgust.

"Are you two dating now?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the two girls.

The two girls blushed widely and shook their heads. "Leave them alone Kook," Taehyung said as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriends shoulders.

"They would make a cute couple though," Jungkook pouted.

"What do you guys need?" Jin asked as he freed himself from Namjoon and stood.

"We were just bored, we didn't have a classes today," Jungkook responded.

Namjoon smacked Jin's ass as he stood making the older squeak, "I have my toy."

"Go find it then because I'm not it," Jin looked back at Namjoon.

"Jin! You suck at dancing! Let us teach you something!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Hoseok bursted out laughing as the youngest of the boys was brave enough to say that to the oldest, "Jin he said you sucked!"

"Just like Namjoon sucks di-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's hand to his mouth.

"Let's just teach him something," Taehyung said and removed his hand once his boyfriend nodded.

"I'm to old for this," Jin sighed as he followed the two youngest boys.

"Your like 28, almost 29, I'm sure your fine," Jungkook shrugged.

"If you want more kids I suggest you start working now," Hoseok looked at Jin as they walked.

Jin glaced at Namjoon before looking at Hoseok, "We still have a bit more time. I'm sure it can wait."

Namjoon nodded, "Besides we've only been dating for like 8 months."

Hoseok hummed and everyone entered the practice room. It was empty and it was big but not to big. It was big enough to fit everyone so that's all that really mattered.

-

"Namjoon, will you be my new appa?" Jennie asked.

Namjoon and Jennie had left to get some drinks for everyone. Jin would have gone but he was to busy on the floor in the practice room.

"Where did this come from?" Namjoon asked.

Jennie shrugged, "I just would like you to be I guess. I see how much dad loves you and I really do like you."

Namjoon smiled, "I really love your dad. I love you too, your dad raised you well. I really do hope to ask him to marry me one day. I want to make the family bigger as well."

Jennie nodded and smiled back, "I really hope you guys stay together forever."

"One day we will," Namjoon pat her head.

"You should try to learn his past too," Jennie mumbled as they began to make their way back to the practice room.

"Past?" Namjoon asked.