What first...?

1. Powers (Yoonmin)

If you were born with a super power you are sent to a school to learn how to control them and use them. A lot of people were against these people with special powers. They believed that they were only there to hurt people when in reality they just want to live a normal life like any other person. At times some did become evil but they would be locked up until their death. Usually they would start that school once they are around the middle of their elemantry school life since that's usually when it starts showing. Of course they still went to school like normal children so parents or students wont get suspicious. They usually had classes after school, weekends, and on school breaks.

2. Beautiful (Taekook)

Taehyung is a Junior in high school. He had very supportive but protectie family. They were protective of Taehyung because he was blind. He was born that way and there was nothing to be done. He got used to it and even begged his parents to go to a normal school like his older brother. They agreed to let him have a normal teenage life as long as his brother was close. Jungkook is a freshman in high school. His parents didn't pay much attention to him or his adoptive older brother. They were also not so supportive or open minded. His parents wanted the two boys to be a doctor of some sort but Jungkook wanted to play softball while the other wanted to play soccer. The two boys met on accident when Taehyung felt someone tackle him to the ground to save him from getting hit by a soccer ball. Once they felt each others touch. They knew they were meant for each other.

-

What story do you guys want first? Vote 1 or 2. I like both ideas equally and when I finish 'Stay Away' I will write the other idea. Please vote! Thank you! See you guys in the Q & A or the next story! Which ever one comes first!