Chapter 4

Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi were in the living room of Jin's home. Jin had made some hot chocolate and they had bought some cookies.

They were watching movie but Jin didn't pay much attention to it as he kept looking over at the front door hoping his daughter would come in through the door soon.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jimin asked as he looked up at Jin.

Jin nodded, "It's just I expected Jennie to be home by now. It's getting late."

"Call her, if she's suppose to be home then she should be home," Jimin said with a shrug.

Jin nodded and stood setting his hot chocolate on the coffee table. He went to the kitchen to not disturb them as they watched the movie. He called his daughter but it went right to voice mail. Once he looked down at his phone the front door opened.

Jin quickly walked towards the front door and saw Jennie, "Where have you been?"

Jennie looks up at Jin and smiles, "I was out being a slut, like you."

"Go to yout room," Jin growled.

"Nah, nah, nah, I'm the boss and do what I want," Jennie walked over to the couch almost stumbling over and sat between Jimin and Namjoon.

"Aish, you smell like pure alcohole," Jimin looked at Jennie.

Jennie hummed and looked at Namjoon, "Are you fucking my dad?"

Namjoon shook his head, "I wouldn't do such thing without his permision and yet we are not dating."

Jin grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. He picked her up and she began to struggle in his arms, "Put me down you bitch."

"Don't call me that, I am your father and your respect me," Jin growled and began to walk to her room.

Jennie giggled and looked at Yoongi, "He's cute. I want him."

Yoongi looked over at Jin and Jennie glaring at the young girl, "Do not disrespect me nor say such things infront of my husband. I am much older than you and wouldn't lay a finger on you."

Jennie rolled her eyes and Jin walked in her room. Jin set her down on her bed so she was laying down and pulled the covers over her.

"Go to sleep, we will talk tomorrow," Jin leaned down to kiss her forehead only to get smacked in the face.

"Don't touch me," Jennie said before turning around and going to sleep.

Jin sighed and turned to walk out of her room. Once he was out he closed the door and walked back to the living room. Yoongi still loved pissed off while Jimin was trying to calm him down.

Jin sat by Namjoon and sighed, "I'm sorry."

Jimin looked and Jin with a worried look, "She was never like that..."

"I know, something changed her. She hits me, talks back, skips school, and thinks she can do what she pleases," Jin sat back in the couch.

"Spank her then, that should teach her a leason," Yoongi suggested.

"What!?" Jin looked over at Yoongi. "No! I have never hit her in my life!"

"It's what she needs," Yoongi got up and helped Jimin up. "She will ruin her own life if you don't do something now."

"He's right Jin," Namjoon tried not to make eye contact with Jin.

"Just talk to her, maybe hitting her can make things worst. After all like Jin said, she's getting violent and if he hits her it can make it worst," Jimin looked from Namjoon to Yoongi.