Chapter 16

5 years later

Jin, Jennie, and the baby Jin was expecting moved to a different part of Korea. Jimin had told him that Namjoon had gone crazy looking for him so he could get his baby.

Jennie was now 19 and she debuted with her now girlfried Lisa and her friend, Jisoo and Rose. They are called BlackPink and Jin could not be prouder of his oldest daughter.

The baby was infact a girl and Jin had named her Soya. Soya looked a lot like Namjoon but she also looked like Jin. He was scared that they would ask her if she was related to Namjoon, which happened a couple of times. Namjoon and Yoongi had become worldwide at this point.

Jin kept in touch with everyone but Namjoon and he begged them not to tell Namjoon where they were. They understood and didn't say anything.

At the moment Jin and Soya were in some seats close to BlackPink members. They were at an award show and Jin wanted to see his daughter win an award. But at the moment the four girls were getting ready to perform Boombayah.

"Jennie," A man said from behind her.

Jennie recognized that voice anywhere. She closed her eyes tightly and turned around looking up at Namjoon, "Joon..."

"Wow, you grew up so fast," Namjoon smiled and got closer to give the young girl a hug.

Lisa stopped him and hugged Jennie, "Look Namjoon, right now is not the time, were busy so please excuse us."

They began to walk away but Namjoon grabbed Jennie's wrist, "Where's my kid? Where's your dad?"

Jennie looked back at Namjoon, "That's non of your buissness Mr. Kim, please leave me alone."

Namjoon let her go, "What was the baby?"

Jennie sighed and began to walk away with the other three girls, "Her name is Soya."

Namjoon just watched as the girl walked away. He needed to find Jin and his daughter. He will take the girl away from him if he has to.

-

After the event Jin gave Jennie a tight hug, "I'm so proud of you."

"Jennie good dance," Soya clapped as she jumped up at down.

Jennie hugged her dad back, "Thank you appa, thank you Soya."

Jin pulled away from Jennie and picked up Soya, "Your sister is great."

"Sisy amathing!" Soya exclaimed.

"Picture time!" Lisa exclaimed holding up her phone to take a picture of the three.

Jennie smiled and looked at her little sister. Soya and Jennie gave each other a peck on the lips for the picture. Jin just smiled at how much his daughters loved each other.

Jennie and Soya kissed Jin's cheeks for another picture. The Rose took Lisa's phone and Lisa joined, "I'm going to record so do as you please."

Lisa and Jennie kissed while Jin gave his youngest daughter a peck on the lips. Soya giggled as her father began to kiss her all over her face.

"Let's go," Lisa said as she pulled on Jennie's hand.

"Wh-" Jennie was cut off by a males voice.

"Jin," Namjoon said.

Jin stopped kissing his daughter as his eyes widen. Soya looked at her dad in worry and then looked at Namjoon. The two just stared at each other until Jin handed Soya to Jennie.

Jin looked at Namjoon, "Well hello there Mr. Kim, we have to get going, the girls have a tour to begin and I need to see them off, have a good day." Jin turned but Namjoon grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer harshly.