Introducing the Characters!

A/N: This story was a request for a friend of mine that doesn't have an account on Wattpad. There will be two ocs, one is supposed to be me, one is supposed to be her. Here they are!

Name- Hikari Chiryo-Shi (this is my friend, if your wondering)

Nickname- Kari

Age- 15

Appearance- black hair (falls to her mid-back) normally in a ponytail, fair skinned, brown eyes, natural beauty

Rank- Chunin

Special Jutsu- Burūshīrudo Jutsu, a blue shield that is used when healing ninja

Other info- Hikari comes from a clan of healers She herself is a skilled healer, making her good friends with Sakura. She’s kind of lazy and doesn’t always get things done right away, but when she does, she does it well. Even though she doesn’t have much physical strength, she’s an amazing healer and is very agile, making her perfect for supporting and assisting others in battle. She’s on Team Kurenai.

*Next Character*

Name- Shiragiku Uchiha

Nickname- Shira

Age- 13

Appearance- She truly lives up to the name Uchiha with raven-like hair (with a neon blue streak) that falls to her hips, normally in a braid, pale skin, onyx eyes, tattoo of the Uchiha Clan symbol on the back of her neck

Rank- Genin

Jutsu- She specializes in taijutsu and ninjutsu, normally using fire-style techniques, though she does know a bit in all categories (i.e. healing jutsu, gen jutsu etc.) She can fight at any distance. She has obtained the sharingan.

Other Info- Shiragiku is all around a good ninja. She's not the strongest, of course, but she is strong for her age. She is Itachi and Sasuke's younger sister and was with Sasuke the night of the Uchiha massacre.