[ TWENTY ]

jin's pov-
i was sitting at home on the couch, watching sports with my roommate leesu.

"this team is fucking trash!" she shouted. i rolled my eyes and gulped down another soda. "man jin isn't that your third soda?" i tossed a pillow at her face.

"it's been a rough couple days!" i complained.

"oh really? yeah sooo rough siting on your ass all day everyday!" she exclaimed, throwing the pillow back at me. i got up and went in a boxing stance, she just laughed. "you look like a monkey or something haha! now sit down your blocking the tv!" i rolled my eyes and plopped back down on the couch.

"you're a pretty lame roommate." she just scoffed and shoved more popcorn in her face.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"who could that be? it's lateeee." i complained.

"go answer it! i ain't getting up."

i frowned and stood up, taking slow steps to the door. i opened it and worry washed over me.

"taehyungie? baby what's wrong? why are you crying taehyungie?" he immediately tackled me in a tight hug, crying into my chest.

"uh i'll be in my room.. i'll leave you guys alone." leesu quickly left the room.

"come inside taetae." we sat down on the couch and i continued to hold him as he cried, ill wait till he calms down to talk.. he's a very emotional person. "can you tell me what happened? it hurts to see you like this.."

he sniffled and hiccuped a few times, wiping his face. "y-you know jungkook.. right?"

"oh god i swear if that boy hurt you again! did he hurt you baby?" he nodded his head and looked down. "where? where did he hurt you? are you in pain?" he pointed to his chest.

"h-he broke my heart hyung." i blinked a few times.

"he what?"

"w-we both have feelings for each other.. or so i thought. i guess i was the only one." he cracked up and cried again, i shushed him and pulled him close, rubbing his back for comfort.

"i had no idea you two were like that with each other."

"well not anymore..."

"can i ask what happened? you don't have to answer."

he sighed and sat more comfortably, laying his back on me with his head in my crook of my neck. "tonight was the first date i ever had. it was with jungkook.. i should have seen it coming that something would happen.. anyways.. i walked in on him and h-his ex in the bathroom... doing stuff. his ex was fucking sucking his dick jin! on our date!" he squeezed his fists into tight balls, i could hear him grinding his teeth.

"oh my god tae.. i'm so sorry that happened."

-

jungkook's pov-
i finally got home and ran to my room, shutting my door and sitting on my bed, pulling out my phone from my pocket and dialing his number.

pick up.. please pick up..

"hello?"

"taehyung? this doesn't sound like tae.. who is this??"

"this is his friend. what do you want jungkook."

"i really really have to talk to him! you have no idea.."

"i do have an idea actually, he told me everything, how can you do that to him on his first ever date? he was so shocked he couldn't even speak properly to me."

"fuck i'm really sorry and i'm so fucking mad at myself but can you please let me talk? this is killing me.."

"he's passed out beside me, he can't talk right now, goodbye jungkook."

"wait!"

"what now?"

"are you sure he can't talk.. i won't be able to sleep at all tonight or ever if i can't speak with him, i have so much to say!"

"he. is. sleeping. goodnight jungkook."

[call ended]

i threw my phone down on the bed beside me as i fell back into the mattress, tears dripping down my cheeks. i couldn't even see him at school since it's the holidays now.. i fucking messed everything up! i had to visit him.. i have to see him face to face tomorrow, i can't do it on the phone.

the rest of the night was spent with me tossing and turning in my sleep, taehyung was the only thing in my mind.

taehyung's pov-

i woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes. i opened my eyes and stretched out.

"oh morning tae, want some breakfast?"

"you don't even have to ask hyung." he chuckled and plopped some pancakes on a plate, adding some maple syrup.

"alright come and get it!" i smiled and ran up to the table.

"oh yes chocolate chips! thanks jin hyung!" he ruffled my hair and smiled.

"just how you like it taetae." i box smiled and began eating as jin watched with a satisfied smile. "i'm happy to see your doing better this morning." i nodded, trying not to think too much about it. "by the way.. uh jungkook called you last night while you were asleep."

my eyes widened, "h-he did? what did he want?"

"he wanted to talk to you pretty badly." i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"jin....?" he hummed in response and set down his drink. "am i over reacting..?" jin laughed.

"well, if i was in a first date with namjoon and he was off getting his dick sucked in the bathroom, i wouldn't be very please tae, so i think it's okay to be pissed." i nodded my head.

"hyung.. i-i love him.. it makes me upset to think that i won't have another chance with him.." jin sighed and hugged me.

"i'm so sorry again that this happened.. to my poor baby taehyung!" i shoved him away and crossed my arms with my embarrassed pink face.

"i don't know.. i feel like i'm over reacting in a way.. i wasn't planning on it, but maybe i should talk to him. i'm not saying i'm gonna forgive him, i just don't want to leave everything in a bad note, i'm not that kind of person." jin looked at me with doe eyes.

"you're so sweet tae, i think that sounds good, but remember, he literally has a reputation for being a fuck boy, don't let your guard down and fall for his charms!" i rolled my eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

"alright.. maybe we can meet at a cafe or something."

jimin's pov-
for fucks same jimin.. what were you thinking? this isn't you! you already ruined everything by using him to sleep with his sister and now you go ruin his new relationship? you're fucked up!

i kicked the wall of my room and fell onto my bed.

it would have been so much fucking easier to try and become his friend then try to have sex with him to make him abandon his new boyfriend! and ugh, the look on taehyung's poor face.. he was horrified. and it's all my fucking fault.

i have to make this right.. i have to lose whatever feelings i still have for jungkook and just try to make it right.. try to make him forgive me, and maybe taehyung too.