*Prologue*

"Pound it!" Both of the superheroes bumped fist as they saved the day from another akuma. Ladybug's earrings started flashing signaling she only had five minutes to transform back.

"I have to go kitty" She smiled at Chat Noir, "Bug out!" Before she could throw her yo-yo she felt something grip her wrist. "Chat?" She turned to him with a look of concern as his face showed a bashful expression.

"L-Ladybug" Chat stuttered. Ladybug's earrings flashed again.

"Chat, I need to go"

"Wait. I want to tell you something" Ladybug fidgeted with her yo-yo.

"O-Okay, but please hurry"

"Ladybug. I love you. Please give me a chance to show that I can be the right one for you." Chat gulped as he held one of her hands with both of his.

"Chat..."

"Please Ladybug. Just one date. Something. I only love you. I can only love you and who you are underneath your mask" Ladybug pulled her hand away and looked down with a vexed look.

"I already told you Chat... I can't love you. I love someone else" She looked at him with distant stare, "No more Chat Noir. I just want to be friends. Nothing more. We can't reveal anything about ourselves to each other. Get that through your thick skull" Ladybug used her magical yo-yo and glided across town until she turned into a speck in the distance. Chat's legs wobbled until he dropped to the floor in defeat. Why won't she love me? A purple akuma showed up from nowhere and hesitated to land anywhere near the now crying, broken black cat. Just when the akuma  was about to land on his ring, a white speck with a black aura landed on the purple butterfly, disintegrating it then into his ring instead. A deep, voice resembling to his spoke to him.

"Chat Noir. Ladybug doesn't love you? Don't worry. We'll make her love us..." This voice wasn't his father's. No, nothing close to Hawk Moth. Chat Noir did little to no fighting back with his new power and soon turned white, with glowing purple eyes replacing his innocent green eyes he once possessed. "Yes. Let the power engulf your sorrows and grief. No longer are you alone. No longer are you Chat Noir. We are..." Chat lifted his head with a smirk as he pronounced his new name with the voice talking to him.

"Chat Blanc".

___________________________

Thank you so much chatismybae for letting me use your story arch!! I really recommend reading their stories such as "Love and Lust" and "Haunted Dreams".