|-16-|

"You're so pathetic Marinette" Ladybug became rigid. "You think begging is going to bring Adrien back?" He laughed once again and looked into her eyes, "You break my heart, you leave me, and then you have the guts to kiss my pathetic excuse of a brother?" Ladybug began to tear up.

"C-Chat." Chat nodded his head.

"I trusted you... I loved you... and you betrayed me," Chat snarled through his clenched teeth. "And now you're going to die." Chat rushed towards Ladybug calling out his dark magic again. Ladybug froze and shut her eyes, waiting for her end. Ladybug felt a hand gripping tightly across her waist, pulling her back.

The superheroine waited a brief moment and began to open her eyes slowly. Chat Blanc stood in front of her with his mouth agape and his arms to the side. She noticed an hand extended into Chat's chest, black surrounding the area it had touched. She followed the arm, looking up to Black Cat's face.

"W-What did you do...?" Chat backed away from the hand and kneeled to the floor.

"I had to use my Cataclysm on him before he got to you..."

"Felix..." Ladybug looked down towards Chat and began to tear up. Chat Blanc transformed back into Chat noir as the white spec from his ring flew into the air. "Chat!" Ladybug pushed Felix's arm off and kneeled down in front of Chat Noir. Chat looked up at her and fell in her lap. "C-Chat... I-I'm so sorry" She began to cry.

"Ladybug...Capture Chat Blanc..." Chat groaned softly as she sniffled.

"W-What?"

"Use your yo-yo." Felix suggested, kneeling beside her. She turned to him and nodded.

"O-Okay." She stood up and twirled around her yo-yo. Without saying anything, she gracefully captured and released the de-evilized spec into the air. Magical ladybugs then appeared from the white spec, restoring the lives and damage caused by Adrien being Chat Blanc.

"H-How is this possible?" Ladybug watched as the ladybugs worked their magic.

"I guess since you didn't use your lucky charm, the ladybugs found another way to help fix everything." Felix replied, still kneeling besides Chat. "Well... almost everything." Ladybug turned to him.

"N-No" Ladybug's fell to her knees and began to sob as Chat laid motionless on the floor.

I'm so sorry M'Lady...

_______________________________

OOF Didn't realize how short this was. 

Still editing this chapter so don't mind the big oofs I made 😅