Chapter 8

"Y/N WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WERE LEAVING TODAY" Asta screamed in my ear "nOOo I'm cold" "Asta's right we should be their early" Yuno added, I shook my head it felt like the bed chained me "Y/N IF YPU DONT GET UP IM GOING TO SUFFOCATE YOU" "lol go ahead Asta" as if it's going to help me. Asta went under the covers and squeezed me "OI IM COLD AAAAh" I shot out the covers he let the cold air in...GOD DAMMIT, A minutes later I was suffocating Asta with a pillow and Yuno held me back "TSK I'm going to get changed".

A bit later I finished and ran out the church everyone was outside crying and hugging Asta and Yuno I ran in and tackled everyone to the ground "I PROMISE ILL MAKE YOU PROUD ILL SEND LETTERS EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING" Everyone squeezed me
"WAAAHA YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOUR DRYING" father said I laughed not yet at least, I still have a long way to go.

"BYE EVERYONE SEND I WILL MISS YOU" Asta and me shouted from our lungs everyone waved.

Now we were walking Asta and Yuno were talking about competition and stuff I was hopping I was so excited I worked my ass off just to be here today.
"I'm bored 😑" I looked at Asta "me too" I added
"I HAVE A IDEA LETS RACE" I thought about it for a second...."Ya" jeez if Taku didn't take me in and train me I would be let behind when they are like probably 30 minutes away....we looked at Yuno
"no" Asta and I looked at each other we had a plan
"PwEaseeee Yuno" we both did puppy dog eyes 🥺
He sighed "Fine only because Y/N wants me to"
I smiled "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME IM CUTE" I choked on air and fell on my ass
"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAHAGHHAGAHHAGAHAH" I had tears rolling down I was spinning around in circle "WHAT YOU THINK IM NOT CUTE" I managed to hold in my Baboon self
"AHAHA YOU ARE CUTE ITS JUST AHAHAH SAYIG THAT TO YUNO MAKES ME WANNA SHIT MYSELF" I ship them, okay I have to stop or else I might really fart or shit myself and it won't be good since I'm with two of them "aHem let's race but you should give up ya know because I WILL WIN IM THE KING OF KINGS" they scoffed "HMP ILL BE THE WIZARD KING HAHAHA" Tsk Asta and Yuno just you watch I'll make you wear wedding gowns
"On your mark...get set" HURRY YUNO SAY GO
"GO" I ran off in a dash and Asta and Yuno were by my side I'm thinking who I should bump first

OOF

GOD DAMMIT IT YUNO
I got knocked over and dragged Asta down with me.
Ow......I felt pressure on my breast....I opened my eyes....ASTA IS GROPING MY BOOBIES OMG HE STARTED SQUISHING IT JEJSHEHSHSHJSJAJSAJJSSJJWNSWJISHAKWHSHEUBAWOSHIABSWH "ASTA" I saw Yuno tackle Asta I was blushing...what do I do I don't know how to react to this...."Y/N IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" I stared at the sky before Yuno popped up and lend me a hand I took it he pulled me up I was still blushing should I forgive Asta.....

"UGH ITS OK" this was weird Asta and Yuno was fooling around Arguing...I laughed why did I laughed..."HUH" they looked at me "HEHE sorry it was my fault I guess I did drag you down"
"SEE YUN-" Yuno strangled Asta, wait is Asta blushing? Is he blushing because....STOP Y/N he's probably red because Yuno is strangling him.

A bit later we were on our way there now and when we were walking Asta kept on looking at the hand he groped my thingy....Yuno took notice and smack his head "Baka don't drool over that it's making y/n uncomfortable" I haven't stopped blushing but I gave Yuno a smile thanking him....What would you do when someone gropes your boobs then stared at their hand....no idea.

Asta made us race again then we stopped midway panting...

It rained which I enjoyed I was practically a fool messing around in the rain

We camped out.

Asta wanted to get to the royal capital faster but Yuno threw him.

We got hungry so Asta killed a Boar...it was delicious.

We were blinded by mist but Yuno used his Magic power to blow it away.

We walked up a Rocky Mountain then rocks started falling but Asta Whacked it away with his sword and Yuno blew up the rocks.

We were hungry again so we went fishing on a river....well mostly Asta got one fish while Yuno got three using his magic.

We found a grassy spot and slept.

We walked through a desert and I gagged when Asta handed me his Moguro leaf juice.

We raced again to see who was faster.

Slept under a tree.

Now we walked up a rocky hill.....Wow it was beautiful....we stopped at the top and saw the royal capital with a perfect sunrise behind it I was mesmerized...."ALL RIGHT IM GOING TO BE THE WIZARD KING" Asta started running I chased after him "WAIT UP YOU BABOON".

After the long journey we all made it in the clover Kingdom now JUST YOU WAIT EVERYBODY IM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL AND MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME I PROMISE IM NOT COMING HOME UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT....but of course I'm going to visit :+)