Chapter 1

Today, was a simple day like any other day, i was going to do chores then hang out with Asta oh I forgot to mention Asta and I are closer because we have a lot of things in common like non-magic. I jumped down from a tall tree "wooAh" luckily I didn't roll over on the branch while I was sleeping otherwise that would be the death of me, I dusted off the dirt off my buttocks and stretched, hMM I always wondered if stretching can help you grow, Anyways I decided to do something Extravagant and intelligent, what if I trained while coming back to church...YAA ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA, I stretched my body some more before I take off in a run "ALRIGHT UNIVERSE WATCH ME BE FASTER THEN FAST" I took in a extremely big breath and exhaled then...
BAM I took off in a run, The familiar intense cold sunrise wind kissing my blissful skin making me feel fresh and alive, I ran as fast as I can, jumping and dodging things that could make me fall.

Couple minutes later----🍮🍮🍯🍯🍄🍄

Before I ran into the church and ruined the door I had to stop, "HELP ME I MIGHT BREAK THE DOOR" I tripped and I was going headfirst into the door...oh no I'm going to be in deep trouble, I blocked my face with my arms...............huh why haven't I died yet............"open your eyes" I opened my eyes and looked to see....Yuno? How did he help me isn't he supposed to be asleep right now its really early, I see he blocked me from getting hit by using his magic supporting my body from taking the hit, I stood up and looked at Yuno jeez what's a creep like him doing up so early in the morning "Thanks Yuno you saved my life I SWEAR ON LIFE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ONE DAY" I made a promise I mean he did save me I could've had brain damage or bled out from hitting the doors or not this church is really old, "It's fine next time don't run or you'll get hurt" I pouted and looked away "Anyways what are you doing so early in the morning" he looked alerted about what I just asked him "I happen to woke up early...........why are you up early" I felt like he was also hiding something. I rolled my eyes jeezus ChIsT we lived together for 15 years and yet you don't even know
"WeLL sometimes I sleep outside,how clueless, I mean we grew up together and yet you barely know what a shame" he seemed to be amused then walked away. I decided to start on chores early so it could save more time for later if I want to do something fun, I grabbed some potatoes and started to make tatoes. luckily for EVERYONE my tatoes aren't dry and rusty. I make it fairly moist a slightly soft tatoe, a bit later I finished making the food I placed it on the dining table and went outside to get some water from the well, I grabbed a bucket and dashed to the well and dashed back to be honest I'm afraid Asta might eat everything I poured water in cups and tossed the bucket somewhere. "WAKE THE HELL UP BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" I heard Asta shout 'FOOD!!!!' I laughed, what an idiot I sat down and waited, Yuno arrived and sat next to me and Asta joined after everyone was at the table we were chattering then we started to eat......I loved this, eating tater tots with everyone that mattered to me we laughed, fooled around like idiots, what else could I ask for. We all finished eating and I got compliments for my cooking obviously, then I helped Sister Lily with drying clothes then helped her hang some blankets before Asta came in and started asking Sister Lily to marry him "Jeez she can't marry you she's a priest no matter what you do it won't happen" I stated "HMP YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOU LIKE ME!!!" I was about to choke him but I stopped...
Why does it matter "no I don't you wished I liked you don't flatter yourself IDIOT" we were in a argument "IM GOING TO BE THE WIZARD KING JUST YOU WATCH ME Y/N YOUR GONNA FALL FOR ME"
"SHUT UP NOOB" I gave up and ran into the forest I wasn't hurt or upset I just got bored this argument won't benefit me, I ran and awhile later I climbed into my favorite tree and laid down on a branch...

We're all receiving our grimoires soon...will I get mines or I'm just a worthless vessel with no skills or ability's...I shouldn't think about this...I will get it, I mean everyone has grimoires right....yeah they do I have to be strong to protect the church and everyone in it I want them to be proud of me, they took me in when I was just a newborn baby they raised me and they love me I cant disappoint them or fail them I must get power I want to be invincible I want people who hates peasants like us to change and respect us especially the church because they took me in, when they could've just left me somewhere else and let me die but no...they worked hard to raised me, I have to make a vow. A vow that can never be broken which is to make the lowborn's like me safe and to protect the church. In order to make this official I need a reminder something that will stick with me forever I jumped down from a tree and looked around for something sharp, A SHARP ROCK! I ran and grabbed it I looked around first I had to make sure no one would see, I decided to do this on my arm...a symbol yeah. I had to figure out what symbol.....

D-H

Yeah perfect I started to-"what are you doing" I turned around and saw....someone I didn't know
"Who are you" i viewed him carefully he looked...scary he had scars on the left side of his cheek with long hair and he looks old "I'm revchi" his raspy voice sounded disgusting like it has a insane tint to it
"Why do you have that sharp rock...I won't tell anyone" ....should I just tell him and get over it...

"I want to put a reminder on me" he looked confused "a vow I wanted to use this rock to scar me it's last minute I couldn't find anything sharp..." he looked intrigued "Hm I have something sharper, that rock will probably give you a infection" he tossed a sharp object at me I swiftly catch it "need help?" ....
I mean......hmmm "sure I guess but I'm holding onto this weapon" he laughed like a maniac I sat down and went and sat down with me. the reason I'm holding onto this weapon is just Incase he tries to kill me I'll slit his throat.

I lifted up my short sleeve I wanted it to be on my upper arm "D-H" "what does it stand for?" "It's a secret I have to earn the title first" to be honest I don't know what it really means it just sounds familiar to me. he flashed a creepy smile "best if you bite your shirt carving won't be easy"
I shook my head "fine don't say I didn't warn you" he poked the tip of the sharp knife into my arm i remained quiet and bit my lip, he started to drag it down making me bleed I closed my eyes "UGh hurry why are you carving so slow" he laughed like a insane maniac then he carved faster into my arm the pain was so painful he kept carving making me feel the pain i never felt before....I have to be strong if I want to be powerful I can't be whining or wimping because of some blade carving me if I want to be someone powerful I have to ignore this type of pain"Are you done..." "yes it looks pathetic" I lifted my weak arms and looked...

D H

"Not bad" I commented I was impressed by this old dudes carving skills I mean I shouldn't be surprised he probably cut people's intestines out "whatever" he wrapped my upper arm and I pulled my sleeve down "I'm y/n" "took you that long to introduce yourself, Anyways I'm leaving goodbye consider me someone you have to watch out for" I blinked what the hell does that mean he vanished WHa

I laid in the tree I was trying to cool down because my arm started burning like it was on fire it felt off, I want to check but I shouldn't take the bandages off, relax just relax the scar will form soon just gotta relax, I sighed and sat up I felt my arm burn with fury I clenched my teeth ArGh the pain is excruciating.

Later, I made it back to the church I managed to control my emotions so no one can notice the pain on my face, "Hey, Y/n....are you mad at me or something...you ran off" I turned around and saw Asta
"u-uhm no I felt bored so I wanted to relax" I turned around "I'm tired I'm going to sleep" "WHAT! But it's still morning" "ya I'm tired from all the running I was doing in the forest" I walked away and went and laid down I covered myself with a blanket and stuffed my face in the pillow and slept.

"Wake up Y/N Get up Now" I moaned and stuffed my face in my pillow before realizing the venomous pain in my upper arm "Ow" I sat up and saw Yuno he looked distressed "Get up follow me" "why?"
He looked angry "look at your arm you shouldn't keep secrets hurry up before someone comes in" I stood up and lifted my sleeve...I bled out Yuno started walking to the forest and I followed behind...It's late everyone should be sleeping how could Yuno know....
"Where are we going?" "Somewhere private where no one can hear us..." I mumbled in response.

Couple minutes later we were deeper in the forest we both sat down on the grass "Unwrap it" I stared at him what the hell is he going to do "no" "Now" "no" he went closer to me and lifted my sleeve, I winced in pain the presence of something near my cut makes it scared or hurt, He gently unwrapped the bandages off... "Why Would You Do This" I bit my lip the pain was killing me "s-stop I-it hurts" I had tears prickling at the corner of my eyes, he grabbed new bandages and wrapped it around my arm while tears flowed down my cheeks I hated this I don't want someone to see me this weak, I was about to stand up but Yuno held my wrist making me stay.