Chapter 2

*Ghost'sPOV*

I looked out of the window and thought about the thing Chris said earlier

"I think we should adopt a kid, as a band we should do it"

I haven't thought about kids.

I wasn't ready for a little kid on the tour bus.

Screaming in the night and oh god the diapers.

Fuck no, I don't want a kid in here.

*Viviane'sPOV*

I woke up by my alarm blaring Wake Up by Suicide Silence.

Tamara groaned and got up. I got up as well and looked through my closet. I decided to wear a Pierce The Veil tee, a black skinny jeans, my zombie-pikachu jacket and some bracelets.

I ran into the bathroom and quickly showered. I dried myself and blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and put on some makeup and my white contacts.

I walked outside to see Tom waiting for Tamara. They were good friends, but Tamara was really nice and he was not that nice.

I stood there and waited for Fang. She walked over to me and we walked to school. I smoked my good-morning cigarette and we talked a bit.

I entered the classroom and sat down. I pulled out my notebook and started doodling and writing song lyrics.

•timelapsetoschoolend•

I walked home alone, because Fang has gotten herself into detention. Again.

Bored beyond belief I forgot that today were adopting hours. I always hoped someone would adopt me but I am just a lonely

cutter-freak. No one would adopt someone like me.

I wondered why no music was playing and then I mentally face palmed and thought "Yeah Viviane if you want to listen to music you should take out your earphones and your iPod"

I put The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse on and hummed along.

I got to the adoption center without any troubles. Gladly.

I walked inside to be greeted by a very busy looking Mrs. Fowler. She turned to me and smiled:" Hey nice to see you Viviane. How was school?" I smiled back and said:" Oh nothing special but good." She said:" Oh and before I forget it, someone wants and interview with you so be ready in 30 please." I smiled and nodded.

I ran into my room and threw my bag on my bed. I looked in the mirror, and made myself look presentable.

I was so nervous.

Fuck like they would adopt me. The freak. The cutter.

I looked down on my arms and pulled my sleeve up.

My arm looked like I am a zebra. Big scars and deep cuts.

I pulled down the sleeve and walked to the tv. I put on some movie and watched it until my times up.

I didn't bothered about homework. Because it's my last year. Don't judge I'm really smart and I skipped a class. Fuck yesh.

I should be ready at 3.30 and now it's 3.25. I think I should go and find Mrs. Fowler.

I looked around and found her. She took me to a room where 2 people were waiting for me.