Chapter 5

*Ghost's POV*

We were in the park with Viviane, and honestly I think she's great. Yeah she smokes and stuff, but I don't care.

"Guys, I have to go back!" She said gesturing to the big building, that's called adoption center.

"Give us one minute!" Chris smiled. She nodded and lit another cigarette.

(C=Chris)

(G=Ghost)

We talked quietly.

C: "so what to you think of her?"

G: "she's really lovely"

C: "would you adopt her?"

G: "I... uhh... Yeah?"

C: "awesome. When we for back we'll talk to this woman!"

I just nodded and we walked over to her. We went inside and she walked over to the desk of her keeper.

"I'm back from the park Mrs. Fowler!" she said and Mrs. Fowler nodded.

"Could we please talk to you for a second?" Chris asked her. She nodded and let us in the back of her office.

"So how can I help you?" She asked us. Chris looked at me and I looked at him. "I want to adopt Viviane!" I said with a smile plastered on my face.

She smiled and nodded:" Of course, you just have to sign these papers. She'll be really happy to have someone like you guys."

"I really hope so!" Chris laughed. I finished signing all the papers and we walked to her room.

Chris knocked and waited for someone to answer, right after about 30 seconds Viviane appeared behind us and asked:" Uhm... can I help you guys?"

I smiled and said:" Yeah you can, pack your things you're going on tour with us!"

Her eyes widened and she gasped. I didn't know what to do cause she almost started crying.

"I.. have I done anything wrong?" I asked her. She smiled through her tears and said:" No! You just made me the happiest girl alive!"

I smiled and pushed her into her room. "Come on pack your stuff we don't have the time for more small talk!" Chris grinned and she started throwing her stuff into a big suitcase.

She finished packing and I carried her suitcase to the car and we drove to the bus.

(A/N I'm sorry. I know it's really short and probably really shitty. And I'm sorry for not writing that much but I don't feel that good. And I have to write all of this stuff on my iPod. So please forgive me)