Three.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

SUNDAY 11:30

Well I finally succeeded and slept in. Ignoring the fact that I've been asleep since yesterday morning.

I get up and walk into the bathroom to get ready to go to the dreaded place.

I truly hate going to that hospital. It's a complete deterioration of whatever self confidence I have. It just makes me feel worthless going to a place full of invisible tears of heartbroken families.

I Bluetooth my phone to the record player I have on my dresser by my window, and play The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES.

As I was applying my mascara, I realized how quiet it had been for a Sunday morning. Usually Jay is in his room yelling with some random people on his Xbox, or my Dad is downstairs watching something on TV which is pretty loud as well.

I shrugged it off and assumed they went somewhere.

I walk to my closet and pick out my favorite athletic black PINK leggings, a light gray Calvin Klein hoodie and pair it with some Nike air forces.

I grab my phone and walk down the stairs.

I then turn back towards my room remembering to grab my headphones and my wallet in case we stopped anywhere.

When I had retrieved everything from my room and reached the bottom of the stairs, I found that the living room was empty.

and then everything changed...

I turned the corner to the kitchen and saw a horrific sight. My mothers limp, unmoving body lying on the tile floor in a pool of dark red, almost black, blood.

I run up to her and shake her body as a way to wake her up. My hands were covered in her blood and I sat there crying over her dead body.

"Mom? Mommy wake up! MOM PLEASE!" I screamed.

There was no sight of struggle or marks of her being injured.

I got up quickly and ran towards my parents room to see if my dad was here.

All of the sudden everything became foggy and I leaned against the wall feeling as if I was about to pass out.

Prints of my blood stained hands had now been marked onto the frame of the hallway entryway.

I pulled it together and sped walked to my parents room and that's when it got worse.

How could it possibly get worse right?

"Dad? OMG DAD!" I say running to his also still body that laid on the king size bed.

I shook him continuously and gripped his shirt and sobbed into his chest.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911 quickly.

The dispatchers voice came on after two quick rings and I walked out of the room past the kitchen and up the stairs in a hurry to find Jay.

I was sobbing. I can't imagine what I looked like, sounded like. I can't imagine what happened to them. I don't know what did happen to them. I was in shock.

I looked down at my shaking, blood covered my hands and spoke into the phone after they had answered.

"Yes hello I um my mom and dad, are unresponsive a and they're covered in blood." I said into the phone breathing heavily.

"Do you have any other family home with you?" They woman asked me.

"my um brother, I don't know where he is, he may not be home. I don't know." I said shakily.