8 🔞

Here's almost 3k words of smut that i promised, you sinners lol

-

Yoongi has the man pinned to the nearest wall in five steps, taking his fists and tangling them in Hope’s shirt as he presses his lips rough onto the other’s. There's a muffled gasp from Hope as his back hit the wall abruptly; the pain in his ribs causing his mouth to open to protest and Yoongi takes his opportunity to weave his tongue into the wet cavern. He tastes like artificial fruit as if he'd just eaten candy or drank one of those nasty gas station slushies, but Yoongi puts it out of his mind as he delves in deeper. He tilts his head sideways, working his tongue over the other’s teeth and gums.

When Yoongi pulls back, Hope starts down at him a bit glazed. “Tongue piercing?”

Yoongi curls his tongue out for the other to try to see his frenulum where a barbell is pierced under the bad lighting, and breathes heavily out of his nose. “Namjoon,” is his only explanation.

One of Hope’s eyebrows lifts once in understanding. Yoongi takes that time to move his head back in but skips the other’s reddened lips to work on his jaw and neck instead. He hears Hope mutters "Fuck, that's hot." under his breath, but chooses to ignore it as he laps his tounge onto the other's throat.

“You must have been head-over-heels.”

Yoongi stops long enough to reply with, “People do stupid shit when they’re teenagers.”

Hope grunts as he shoves himself off the wall and rounds them. Yoongi's now pushed against the wall with the brunet looming over him, a wild smirk playing at his lips. “And apparently they don’t learn from their past endeavors.”

Yoongi peers up at Hope unabashedly with a shrug. “What can I say? Glutton for punishment.”

Hope breathes out his nose in amusement, a hum rumbling his chest as he leans forward and takes Yoongi’s lips with his own. It's sloppy, heated and passionate with lust. Yoongi has his hands on Hope’s hips, pulling him closer eagerly. One of Hope’s hands rests next to Yoongi’s head on the wall while the other holds the raven haired’s neck, gripping tight as they kiss and bruises each other’s lips. Hope breaks away and licks his way up Yoongi’s cheek to his ear, nibbling the lobe, and to his stud before planting several kisses on the skin behind it.

Yoongi shudders and Hope grins against his flesh. “You didn’t plan to fuck on top of a roof with no preparation?”

The raven haired pants and grinds his hips forward into Hope’s, throwing his head back in pleasure. “I do actually.”

“Come back to my place,” Hope breathes over his ear, sending electricity all throughout Yoongi’s nerves.

A dazed but hasty nod later, finds the pair, hand in hand, making their way down the stairs of the building and out into the street where they steal kisses and quick, sidelong glances.

It's a few blocks before they come up to an apartment building. The outside is kind of dingy, Yoongi notices, but the inside is nice and polished. They take the elevator up; Hope pushing Yoongi against the wall for a grope and attacking lips as they ascend to his floor. Hope leads them out of the metal lift when it finally comes to a halt and strides over to a giant sliding door.

Yoongi blinks back his surprise when the brunet drags the door back to expose a rustic looking studio apartment.

“Damn.”

“C’mon,” Hope crowds behind Yoongi, pressing his body against the raven haired’s as his lips move across his neck. “More to see than just this dump.”