The palace

Blush's POV 

Purple was so peaceful. The grass was as soft as a pillow underneath my Mary Jane shoes. I watched as Purple and Denim were rolling around in the grass, and a smile subconsciously crept into my face. Even though I've only known Denim and Purple for about 2 days, I felt connected to them. They were like my family. I've never actually had one of those.

I kneeled down to unbuckle my shoes. They were dusty and I wiped them off with my hand. I stood up and stepped out of my shoes. The blades of grass were cool, but not too cold. I was slightly chilly on this island, used to the blazing heat of Red.

I walked over to Denim and Purple. They were now standing up, admiring the landscape.

"What should our first shade be?" Purple asked enthusiastically, a smile etched on her face.

"I don't know any shades of purple" I said, and from the expression on Denim's face I knew he didn't either.

"Let's make a Lilac" She said. Lilac sounded like a lighter shade of purple.

Purple walked over to the white sub island. One dance later, there was a Lilac standing in front of all of us. Purple explained Lilac's powers to Lilac and kissed her forehead. The same happened with the black subisland, and soon a Mauve stood alongside Lilac.

"We made it" Denim said, looking into my eyes.

"We did" I replied, meeting his gaze

Purple glided over to us. She took both my hands gently in hers and looked me over. "I will train you" she said. "You will be a great fighter, nobody will expect you to be able to fight."

I was really surprised, and all I could do was nod my head.

"Denim you need some refreshing on sword fighting don't you, the last time you did it was when you fought in the war" Purple announced, back with the mind reading.

Maybe Denim forgot she could do that or maybe that's just his reaction to things like that. He looked bewildered. He nodded his head.

"We will start in a few hours. I will lead you to the Prismiss palace and we will stay there. I will let you prepare and rest. Prepare for a workout." Purple said.

I really don't know what to expect from this training session. Denim and I followed Purple to the grand palace. It was made of secondary purple colored bricks and had huge flags hanging from the towers on either side of the stone facade.

We walked into the large wooden door, and I instantly looked up. Stars were all over the ceiling, making it seem like it was a peaceful night. The room was very large, with two large staircases going up to the second floor on either side of the room. They met in the middle of the second floor balcony. I walked up the left staircase, my fingertips grazing the railing as I glided up the stairs.

Denim followed behind me. His footsteps were making loud crashes on the marble floor, disturbing the peaceful silence of the palace. I turned my head slightly behind me, meeting Denim's eyes. I put my finger to my lips, motioning to be quiet. He stopped walking, and the crashes stopped. He started calmly walking, making little clicks on the floor.

We were led to a hallway on the second floor, where our rooms were located. Mine was right next to Denim's. I walked inside, and there was a four poster bed pushed against the left wall. Straight ahead, The wall was covered in windows with sheer lilac curtains letting in some natural light. The walls were a lilac color, and the four poster bed had mauve curtains around it.

There was a room to the right. It was the bathroom, scrubbed clean. I washed my face, and put my hair up in a little bun on the base of my head. I walked out of the bathroom and found a wardrobe.

Inside the wardrobe, there were different kinds of clothes, all in my size. There were pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts. All were different shades of Purple. I decided to stay in my normal clothes. Purple told me to meet her in the front atrium of the palace.

I'm ready, I told myself. I walked calmly out of the room, even though I was very nervous on the inside.