☁️Class 1A x Reader-chan pt 1

(Ok so this is going to be interesting I took this idea from a weird ass dream I had.:/ ps this is when they already have dorms at UA)

  You and Mina where best friend and challenged  each other all the time. In fact this is one of the best challenges yet...

Authors POV

   You walked up to your best friend in the whole wide world Mina Ashido with a devilish look in your eye. 
    "Mmmmmiiiinnnnaaa!!!!!!" Y/n yelled as Mina started running over to y/n.
    "Yyyyyy///nnnnn!!!! " Mina shouted as she bear hugged y/n.            
   "Mina I have another challenge for us to do. "    Y/n said peeking Minas interest.
  "What is it!? " She said with excitement. 
     "We each have to hug everyone in our class, including Aizawa-sensei"   Y/n said happily.
   "Oooo sounds like a fun challenge, I'm in! " She exclaimed jumping in delight.  Then a moment of silence until the realization hit her and she asked a important  question "Wait so everyone including Mineta? " Y/n thought for a moment before realizing,
  "no he doesn't count, but if ya want ya can." Y/n said trying to not gag.
    "Ok, what are the rules? " Mina asked wanting to start already.
      "We have to be each other's witness to the hugs, basically we have to see each other do the hug or it doesn't count. And whoever hugs everyone  first wins. " Y/n explained in more detail.
    "Ok I want to do this challenge differently this time, could we follow it together please instead of having one winer? " Mina said getting a bit shy at the end.
     "Yessss we can it would be funner anyways. " Y/n agreed happily. (Hush I know funner isn't a word dont @ me)  And the challenge started you being samrt was gonna try and get the more antisocial people first/the people who are shy aka Tokoyami, Bakugo, Todoroki  Aizawa-Sensei, Koda, Jiro, and Shoji .
  "Ok y/n you should try Tokoyami then move on to Aizawa-Sensei following them would be Todo, Bakugo, Midoryia, Koda ect." You said to yourself while making a list of the people you would get first.
"Mina so far I think we should start with Koda and Togoyami." You said looking at your list. "What about Bakugo and Todoroki next?"  "Yes that is perfect! But I'll have a harder time with Bakugo..." you said "Why?!" Mina asked,"Because I'm not apart of the 'Baku-squad'." You said doing air quotations on the 'Baku-squad' part. "Ohhhhh, I can help you there bestie!" Mina smiled brightly after saying that.  And it started you two first went and asked Koda for hugs before class
   " Good morning Koda,"
  "Hi Koda." You rwo approched him.
     "H-hi Yy/n, and-d Mina," He said quietly "whats up?"  You two loked at each other then smiled and looked back at Koda,
     " We were wondering if we could have a hug from you?" You said happily. He looked a bit nervous but then calmed down and said, "Ummm.. Su-sure." You two smiled wider and hugged him
"Thank you Koda!" You two said extremely happy and walked away happy that the first person was easy.

Yes this will be a multi part seires.  Do you know how many people are in just class 1A including Aizawa-Sensei, its 21. 2 FRICKING 1!! Thats a lot, also mostly just the prologue this chapter.
If you dont know what happed to the 'challenge' well it changed to both of you have to hug the person at once.

Lastly IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!! I'm starting a Soul Eater one shot book and others so yee.
P.s HIGHSCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS!
Love y'all be safe and happy!♥️♥️♥️💗💗💗