☁️Hizashi Yamada x Reader-chan pt.2

(A bit where we left off, but if ya forgot go back and read the last bit of the last part of this story.)
"And... done! Do you like it?" He then wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly giving you a sweet kiss on the lips as you two parted from the embrace.

  Your foreheads now together and silence in the room was the most blissful moment to happen that day so far. You pulled your forehead away first.
   "Even though I would love to stay like that forever, we need to get going soon Zashi."
  He nodded in agreement before saying
" Yeah! Do it wanna be late, right." You smiled and grabbed a small purse that would hold your phone, keys, lip gloss/lipstick, and matched your outfit. ( not putting another pic cuz I'm lazy and I'm writing this part at midnight) you looked at your room one final time before heading downstairs to the livingroom to be bombarded by your mother and father taking photos of you and Hizashi. You two left your house after about 10 minutes of taking photos, and 5 minutes of saying goodbye.
   "Sorry about my parents, they got a bit carried away..." you said on your short walk back to the school.
  "Its fine y/n. Honestly, if we where a my house we wouldn't have been able to leave until after graduation." You smiled and held his hand, he squeezed it happily.  You two walked in silence until nearing the school, when you saw Kayama and Aizawa talking together. You stopped and Hizashi stopped to, concerned that you where nervous or self conscious.  You looked and pointed to them, he got the message and grabbed your hand to start walking again.
    "Hey no reason to be nervous, they are friends right?" You nodded " Then nothing to be nervous about." You looked up to see him smiling, you gave him a small smile and continued walking.

  Kayama noticed you and smirked while waving you guys over. Aizawa turned around and saw you both too, it looked like he was smiling at you guys.
  "Hey! Over here love birds!" She yelled at you both. You could feel the heat on your face radiating off you, your hand instinctively went to your face to cover it.  Zashi saw this and grabbed that hand and started to walk briskly over to the others. Once there you where giggling and having a good time. You got your composure and fixed your outfit a bit. You noticed that Shota wasn't wearing a tie and you gave him a look that screamed 'are you serious?'
  "Very, I took a nap before getting ready." He said you sighed and told the group you where gonna fix Shota up. You grabbed his sleeve and pulled him to your locker.

  "So you finally confessed, didnt you?" He said smirking on the way.
" yes in fact in grew a dick and balls too." He laughed at the extra comment you made. You arrived at you locker and got pretty serious, "did you at least bring a tie?" You asked "Yes I did, y/n" "good , I need to brush your hair and do something to it as well. Dont you dare complain, it's your fault you decided to not get ready." He looked at you unamused. You looked at him the same way.

Smol time skip to give the lovely Reader-chan a break

      You finished with Shota's hair and and sure any fallout was sweped off his suit. "It looks so good!" You exclaimed as you held out a small mirror for him to see.
     "You're right it looks amazing! Thanks y/n, honestly dont know how I survived before I met you lil sis." You smiled wide at him and put away the mirror and hair stuff back in your locker.

  "Ok, now gimmie your tie!" He obliged and gave it to you. You tied the tie around his neck, took a few steps back , then made a picture frame with your fingers.
      " you could be a model if you want ya know?" He looked at you and said
       " sure whatever you say kiddo. " you laughed and hugged him.
       "At least I have a handsome brother like you!" He hugged you back and said
       " yeah and I have a sister that will do suff for me."
       "Hey don't take my kindness for granted."
        " I won't." And with that you two rejoined Hizashi and Kayama.