Chapter Three

Two weeks had passed and It was the night before homecoming. You tried on your dress and heals and took a picture before setting the clothes back down. The dress made you feel good about yourself and you hoped that Daniel would enjoy it too. 

The next day Daniel stopped by your locker to talk to you during passing break

The next day Daniel stopped by your locker to talk to you during passing break. "Funny seeing you here Daniel" you say with a smirk. "What?" he asked. This was the first time Daniel was hanging out with you at school. You could see a crowd of girls looking your way, Ashley King gave you the dirtiest look. Daniel look over his shoulder to see what you were looking at, "Ignore them y/n. They can stare all they want they all know I'm taking you tonight." You look back him, "They do?". "Of course y/n. What did you think I was gonna keep you a secret, no way." You smiled, you were glad to know that Daniel wasn't ashamed to be taking you.

"Hey I want to ask you something" he said while giving you cute puppy eyes. "yes?" "There is this party tomorrow at Erik Kings house and I was wondering if you wanted to come with?" You laughed, "Erik King.. as in Ashley's brother, the girl who literally hates my guts. no way, plus i'd probably end up being alone since you have so many friends." You start to walk away but he rushes in front of you blocking your way, "No I promise I'll stick by your side, Amy can come too. I just really want to have fun with you. Please forget about Ashley she has nothing on you." He looks you up and down and you give him a playful nudge on the shoulder.

---

It's now 5:30 and the dance starts at 6. Daniel was on his way to pick up  and your father came upstairs to look at you. "wow sweetie you look gorgeous".  You blush, "Thanks dad". "Your mother would have been so proud at how you turned out. A beautiful and intelligent young woman. " you smile and hug your dad. The doorbell rings and your dad goes downstairs to get the door.

"Hello Mr. y/l/n" Daniels says with a bright smile. "hello young man, y/n will be down in just a sec-" 

You walked down the stairs (it felt like one of those movie scenes where everyone goes quite to admire the beautiful girl).

"wow um-m you l-look great y/n". You give him a hug, "You don't look so bad yourself". Daniel hands you your corsage as you put his boutonniere on him and snap this pick.

 Daniel hands you your corsage as you put his boutonniere on him and snap this pick

You say goodbye to your dad as you two walked to Daniel's car. He was blasting music the whole ride there and once parked he ran over to get the door for you. "y/n I am so excited to show you off tonight." You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, "Show me off?" "y/n you are gorgeous, I know you don't like the spotlight but you definitely deserve it tonight."

You two walked into the dance and all eyes turned on you two. All of a sudden girls you barely knew were coming up to you telling you how beautiful you looked. You glance at daniel to see him just standing there and  smiling. He mouthed the words "I told you so" and you gave him a little eye roll.

It was a few hours into the dance with many more to still go. A slow dance came on and Daniel grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close. You looked up into his eyes, your faces so close together. He leaned in and his lips were just a centimeter away from yours. You could sense that his lips started to shake, all you needed to do was lean in more  but you didn't. You liked teasing him so you leaned back to look at him again. He was still staring at your lips when he asked, "Hey do you wanna get out of here?" You grab him by his coat and nod your head. Seconds later you were flipping your heels off and sprinting down the halls to get out. The principal shouting after you both, "Hey! You can't leave yet?" but neither of you listened. You didn't stop running until you entered his car. "where now Daniel?" you giggle while asking. "I know just the place" and he starts driving.

Minutes later he parks right in front of a park. You smile as you exit the car, "wow I can't believe you took me here". "what? This used to be our spot. This is where we first met as kids and where we would hang out everyday after school". He grabbed your hands and faced you, walking backwards, as he led you to the swings. He sat down and pulled you onto his Lap. "Daniel we can't both fi-" he put his finger over your mouth and said, "yes we can, its a wide swing."

He started to swing you both, your hands were wrapped around his neck and his around your waist. "y/n I really really like you. I've never felt like this before. You are all I think about everyday   from the moment I wake up to when I go to bed." you blush, "I really like you too Daniel. Fuck that sounds strange to say out loud." He put his feet down to stop you from moving and placed his hand on your jaw. He brought your face close to his and kissed you. You grabbed him tighter and kissed back. You stayed like this for a while until he asked, "do you want to move this to my car?" You bit your lip and nodded.

-WARNING FOLLOWING SCENES ARE SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT-

He carried you there and you both got into the backseat. He kissed you passionately and he soon started to grip your thighs and butt. He put his hands under your dress but before things got any further you pulled back. "whats wrong? Am I doing something bad?" he questioned. "No Daniel its not that. It's just that well I'm a-a virgin so I umm-. I don't really-" he stopped you before you could continue, "I am too y/n". You laughed, "Your'e joking right? You've had a hundred hot girlfriends how have you never had sex before?". He leaned back and explained, "I wanted my first time to be with someone I truly cared about and I guess that has never happened until now.." You look at him and smile. "y/n we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I don't wan't to pressure you into anything. I don't even have any condoms on me."

"I'm on the pill- you know for period problems" he looks at you with a shocked face. "I want to Daniel. Tonight is the perfect night and I can't think of anyone better to do it with than you. I'm ready." 

So you both continued, Daniel made sure he was gentle the whole entire time. He continuously asked if you were in any pain because he knew the first time was always the hardest. He took extra precautions, pulling out whenever he could. At the end he cuddled and held you. "I need to take you home now y/n". You glance at him, "Actually I told my dad I was sleeping over at Amy's". Daniel gets an Idea, "My parents are out of town right now, do wanna spend the night at my place?". "I would love too"

You arrive at his house a little while afterwards and Daniel gives you a hoodie to sleep in. You fall asleep in each others arms and all was well, at least so you thought...

You both jumped as you woke up in the morning to the voice of someone yelling,

"What is going on!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you are all enjoying the sorry so far loves! <3 Reminder that this is my first ever story so sorry if it isn't the best haha-