Chapter four

There in the doorway was Daniel's mom. "MOM" Daniel shouted as he got up and led her out into the hallway, closing the door behind him. You started getting dressed quickly and listened in to conversation Daniel was having with his mom.

------------------ Daniels POV------------------

"Daniel what is y/n doing in your bed? Did you two have sex? I though you were just friends" my mom said while tearing up. I hugged her to comfort her, "She stayed over because she had nowhere else to stay and we didn't have sex. She got scared so she asked if she could sleep with me. Quite honestly mom I don't know what me and y/n are, we like each other but nothing is official."

My mom pulled out of the hug and grabbed my chin, "Thank you for telling me the truth Daniel. I'm sorry i got mad, please tell y/n the same."

"I will mom thank you." I felt bad for having to lie to mom but it was the only way to keep her mentally sane. She would have flipped if she found out y/n and I had sex.

------------------ Your POV ------------------

Daniel walked back in and sat down next to you, "I-"

"It's okay Daniel I heard the conversation. I should probably leave though so my dad doesn't flip out, but are we still going to that party tonight?" Daniel grabbed your hands and said, "I'm so grateful for you. Thank you for putting up with my bullshit and yes, Ill pick you up at seven beautiful." He leaned in and gave you a goodbye kiss before you left.

Once home you called Amy and told her everything about what happened last night. She was so happy for you and also agreed to going to party with you and Daniel. You were nervous for the party but excited that you would be able to spend time with Daniel again.

Hours passed and you decided to get ready ready. You put on a cute outfit and told a picture in the mirror.

 You put on a cute outfit and told a picture in the mirror

You got a text from daniel:

Daniel: Hey I'm on my way rn ill be there in 5 min :))

y/n: okkkk don't text and drive!!!

Daniel: I won't 😉

-------------------------------

Just as he promised he pulled into your driveway and you hopped in. He turned on some songs by Ruel and you both sung your hearts out. Amy wasn't going to be able to make it to the party until later so you would have to wait for her once there. Once you got to the address Daniel parked across the street and got out to open your door for you. He grabbed your hand and walked into party with you. He started to introduce you to all of his friends and other people but you were distracted the whole time. Your mind was swirling around with so many thoughts. What were you and Daniel? Were you a thing? Is it just a fling? You snapped yourself out whirlwind of confusion and decided to just enjoy yourself.

You had a couple of drinks with some new friends you made and Daniel watched over you as he promised not to drink in order to be able to drive. Amy soon came in and you ran to hug her, "OMG Amy I'm so happy you are here." "Ahhh our first high school party y/n!! Come on lets go have some fun".

You and Amy were having a blast together. Daniel was by your side the whole time just as he had promised. At one point he said, "Hey I'm gonna go talk to one of my friends over there is that alright?" You smiled at him, "Ya go have fun Daniel. I'm fine here with Amy."

Time had passed and Daniel never seemed to come back. You looked around for him with Amy but neither of you could find him. You two decided to look in the backyard so you headed towards the back of the house with Amy leading the way. Near the back doors Amy came to a complete stop and tried to lead you in another direction, "What? whats wrong Amy I want to find Daniel, lets go outside." You saw the look on Amy's face, "I don't think you want go out." You push Amy to the side,"Don't be ridicule-"

Through the screen doors you saw Daniel. He wasn't alone though. Ashley Kings arms were wrapped around his neck and she turned and saw you looking through the glass. She smirked at you when she then took one hand off and grabbed his crotch. You were overcome by so much anger you screamed, "FUCK YOU" and stormed out of the house. Daniel heard the scream and looked over to where you were standing and said, "shit". He chased after you through the street, "y/n!"

You kept running, but he caught up to you and grabbed your arm, "Don't fucking touch me Daniel." You turn around to see him with tears in his eyes, "y/n please let me explain." You scoffed "Explain fucking what Daniel. SHE WAS PRACTICALLY HANGING ON YOU AND SHE FUCKING GRABBED YOUR DICK. no no no no- you know what? it doesn't even matter. we aren't even dating so I guess I have no right to be mad correct? I just can't believe I was dumb enough to let you play me. Of course a guy like you wouldn't go for me, you just wanted to use me. I can't get over the fact that I even let you take my virginity."

Daniel just stood there crying while listening to you rant. "y/n you're wrong I was trying to get her off of me. I would never do something like this to you. Y/N I FUCKING LOVE YOU"

You looked at him as he said those words and started to laugh, "Daniel save it for the next girl you screw over." You turned around and just continued to walk down the street, Daniel watching you leave.

----------------- Daniels POV -----------------

I watched y/n walk away because I knew I needed to give her space, even if I knew that she had it all wrong. I tried to text her but she must have blocked me because none of my messages were going through. I then decided to text Amy.

--

Daniel: Amy please let me explain what happened.

Amy: Ok let's hear what you have to fucking say.

Daniel: I went outside to hang out with John but Ashley came over super drunk and was barely able to walk. She came and then grabbed onto me, what was I supposed to do just push her to the ground? She was holding onto me while I was trying to call her broth Erik over to take her to her room or something. I know Ashley is super jealous of y/n so I guess when she was her she decided it would be a great idea to grab my dick. I pushed her off right afterwards and had John take care of her while I ran for y/n. Amy you have to understand I would never to this to y/n, I care about her too much.

Amy: Fuck Seavey. What if you're lying?

Daniel: You can ask anyone who was outside with me and I swear they will all say the same thing.

Amy: Idk Daniel. I'm with y/n right now and you have literally destroyed her. And this weekend of all days? The anniversary of her mom's death is on Thursday.

Daniel: fuck fuck. I didn't know

Amy: Of course you wouldn't. You left her before her mother passed.

Daniel: Ok Amy I understand. Im a fuck up.

Daniel: I'll talk to her on Monday, I want to giver some time.

Amy: Do what you have to do, but if you hurt her again I swear to God Seavey i'm gonna kick you in the balls.

Daniel: okay okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i'm a mess

who knew writing a fight scene was so fun lol