Chapter six

It was that same morning. Daniel picked you up right  before school started and drove you both there. Once parked you got out and Daniel came running to your side and grabbed your hand. You didn't say anything, you just looked up at him and smiled. He walked you into school and everyones head's turned in the hallway. They were all staring at you. The jocks all smiling. The popular girls all jealous. Everyone else just shocked.

"Daniel everyone is literally staring at us." He stopped you in the middle of the hallway and turned your hips so you faced him.

"So lets give them something to look at." He bit his lip and kissed you. You could sense the jealousy radiating from Ashley King who was standing at the end of the hallway. You gave Daniel a cute boop on the nose as you two separated and went to class. 

The rest of the day consisted of numerous people asking if you and Daniel were dating. You felt as if you had no privacy anymore. After school finished you met up with Daniel at his car car.

"people were asking me about you all day" he said. You laughed,

"They've been asking about you too." You both hopped in the car and he drove you home. Once there you gave him a little kiss before walking back into your house.

--

It was Friday. The Friday. You didn't feel like going to school so your dad called the school to tell them. You were thinking about your mother all morning and going through photo albums when you heard a knock on the door. Confused on who it could be you open the door too see Daniel standing there.

"why aren't you in school?? what are you doing here?" you questioned him.

"What? Did you really think I was going to let you spend today alone. Come on you should know me better." You rolled your eyes at him while giggling and let him in.

You two entered the living room and sat down on the coach to talk. He listened while you told him stories about your amazing mom and went through more albums with him. You even come across a whole album of you two as kids. You both loose track of time, hours filled with both joy and sadness go by. 

Daniel quickly jumped up from the couch and said, "come on lets get out of the house"

"and go where? It's pouring rain outside" 

"You know I heard swimming and kissing in the rain are two classic things every couple needs to do." He said as he pulled you up from the couch. You wrap you arms around his neck.

With a sarcastic tone you respond, "Oh really?" 

And just with that you two were both out sprinting in the rain to the near community pool. It was closed but that wasn't going to stop either of you. Daniel helped you jump the locked fence and you both just jumped into the pool, fully clothed. 

"WOOHOO isn't this fun y/n!" you stared at him and just laughed. He swam towards you grabbing your waist as you wrapped your legs around his. 

"Looks like it's time for part two of your list." You lean in and kiss him. He kissed you back and you two continued to make out. Out of no where you heard a man yell,

"YOU TWO GET OUT OF THERE."

Daniel frantically said "Oh shit" while taking your hand and helping you get out of the pool. You two sprinted past the officer who had left the doors open behind him. You didn't stop running until you got back to your house. You quickly called your dad to bring you towels and he does.

"why are you kids soaking wet?"

"Oh we went on a walk and it started to get really heavy" With the face of disbelief he nodded his head and walked back into the house. After you two dried off a little you gave Daniel one of his many sweatshirts back so he could wear dry clothes.

"Y/n does your dad know we are dating?" You looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah I told him right away why? Have you told your mom?" Daniel looked down at his feet and responded,

"No. I don't know how she will handle it. She knows I kinda just left you in high school and doesn't want me to hurt you like I did before. My mom cares about you so much y/n that she would stop me from dating you if she thought It would hurt you in any way. That's why she freaked out when she thought we had sex and I had to lie."

"But you won't right?"

"Won't what-?" You looked down at your fiddling hands.

"Hurt me.."

"Are you joking? Y/n I would anything in the world to prevent you from being in pain." He lifted your head up so that you were now looking at him. "You know that right?"

You just nodded and Daniel laid down with you on the bed, pulling you in to cuddle. You both drifted away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short one:/ I've had so much schoolwork so I'm sorry!!

THANK YOU FOR 250 VIEWS!!