Chapter 8 surprises

Eight

Tamina Moon

Blackness is all I see. It’s a very welcoming black void. It calls to me asking me to stay. I don’t want to leave, I feel warm and at peace but there’s a voice calling to me. I don’t know where it is but I follow the voice. It sounds familiar but I cant say who it is. I’m coming back. Its getting brighter and brighter until I cant see anymore. Threes a white flash and im in a garden with beautiful plants and flowers and it all looks like its glowing.

“hello my Aduro ” a deep male voice says from behind me. I turn to see a tall bulk man step out from behind the trees. He has dark jet black hair that is slightly untamed, a chiseled face and strong features. “you don’t have to be afraid of me I am Cyrus.”

“am I meant to know who you are.” I ask since hes looking at me as if he knows me and that I should know him.

“no but you will when the times right.” He says mysteriously. “ you must do something for me my aduro you must not let your mate know of the bond, it cannot grow or be known by anyone besides those you have already told. Until I tell you it is time and the time will come but it is not now. Can you promise me that my aduro.” He asks stepping closer and taking my hands. He looks me in the eye and I can almost see his soul through his chocolate brown eyes. I know I can trust this man and that I must do as he has asked. I nod my head

“ I promise you Cyrus.” I say just above a whisper. He smiles and closes his eyes at the sound of my voice.

“ thankyou my aduro. Now do you like games. Of course you do. We are going to play a game. Im going to give you a gift but you must find in your realm.  Can you do this.” He lets my hands go and walks back alittle. I nod my head not wanting to speak. “ good. Here is your gift.”

He hands me this beautiful 20th century engraved metal box. Its got a beautiful picture of two wolfs and a man in a forest its beautiful. The box is red and green with some gold through it. I cant help but step closer and reach out for it. I open the lid and inside is a necklace. There is rose cut diamonds on a feather link chain  with line to the front, spaced by ten round brilliant cut diamond collets. There is an aquamarine crystal larger then my thumb at the end of a line. Its so pretty and it feels warm to my touch as I take it out. It feels like it belongs to be and always has. I look up and Cyrus to see he has a huge smile on his face.

“this is mine.” Its not a question but a statement.

“yes it is, but you must find It first it will be calling you.”I look up to him smiling because I love it so much. He kisses me on the forehead. I fell slight tingles like a mates touch, I look up at him as he walks away. “go child. Ill see you soon.” He slowly fades away and everything goes white again.

I think im back from that dream thing.im hearing voices sensing people and can feel the bed im on. Im trying to remember how I got here. And what that bloody beeping noise is. But I cant remember. I ty to move to open my eyes but there to heavy. I cant move. I try to focus on something around me, I hear faint voices. I try to make them out but I cant just yet my ears are trying to adjust. I keep trying to hear them but I just cant make anything out. So I decide to try talk to luna.

Luna you there? are you ok?

Im here, I wont be able to talk for long I am still weak.

What happened? Where are we?

Were in the hospital. During the ceremony we joined blood with our mate. With you both being strong alphas the effect was quiet big and it damaged both of you.

Is jace ok? How? I don’t understand sharing blood is part of the mating process.

Yes but neither of you have accepted that yet or know about the bond. It didn’t help that you were fighting the bond Tamina.