Chapter 3 Confrontation

The Confrontation

Tamina Moon

Kyle drove me to school since a car is the one thing Kelly didn't let me buy. It was a quiet ride. As we were parking in school I was feeling more and more agitated. People were scattered everywhere all talking and laugh it was really loud for my wolf ears.

"i don't want to go" I confess to Kyle

"you have to, we have to now come on it will be fine “he says as he starts to open the door. I do the same thing.

As we exit the car the students, a group of I'd say year 9s, closest to us stop talking and stare at us. Most of the students here are werewolves seeing as this is kinda werewolf school. I can see them sniffing the air to catch our scent. As me and Kyle are quite powerful we are able to block most of our scent but we have to still smell like a werewolf. One of Hanks rules. As they get our scent they look as us with interested looks on their faces. Like they’re asking who are we? which pack are we from? which I believe a lot of the school will be wondering about now as Kyle and I are entering the building having passed most of the student population of wolf Mont high. I know crap name but it's a werewolf school what you expect.

We head to the front office to get our schedules and stuff. As we enter we see Chris a lady who was at the pack house when we first arrived she seemed nice. She is middle aged has long brown hair her eyes are a light blue and she seems to always have a smile on her face.

"hello there Kyle Tamina first day huh? well here’s your schedules. you have a few classes that are joint. This is your locker number and I assume you have locks" we both nod "good now this map has were the lockers are circled for you so off you go have a great day." she tell us with that smile still plastered on her face. Kyle and I give a small smile and nod. As we're leaving we look at our schedules.

"i have history first in c section then math’s in a section. What about you?" I ask him while we are walking to our lockers.

"english then biology" he answers

"you’re doing biology?" I asked shocked "your terrible at science"

"i know and it's so boring but dad insisted so had to" he replied
As I was about to say something someone stepped in front of us making us stop abruptly.

"who are you" the man in front of us said angrily. He was tall like tall tall. He had broad shoulders and looked buff I'm guessing an alpha of one of the packs.

"Kyle, Tamina" he says pointing at me "and you?" he asks the man in front of us. Kyle isn't at all imitated, neither am I.

"im soon to be alpha of the night pack" he say power rolling off of him

"good for you now could you move" he says in a mocking tone. This makes me snicker. I hear gasps around us as I'm just noticing the group of people now looking at us. the man look furious at Kyle's remark.

" YOU DO NOT SPEACK TO BE LIKE THAT" he yell trying to get us to submit, oh and how I hate it when men do that Kyle knows this and let me reply.

"WE CAN TOO SO DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH US." I use my power in my words "anyway who's going to stop us" I say looking at my nails bored as I say it. I can tell he's about to lunge at us. Just as he goes for us another man stops him.

"Liam stop we don't know who they are we can't just start a fight without knowing." the new man says his back is turned to us.

"she was disrespecting me. a she wolf none the less Jace" the wolf Liam says emphasizing the she wolf.
Jace who has now turned to us asks who we are.

"people" is Kyle reply. I almost laugh at his comment but that would be even ruder. All three guys have a stare off. I take this time to have a better look at Jace.

He's got long ish blonde hair, his eyes are ocean blue. I could stare at his eyes forever. His large built so probably an alpha. Light tanned skin strong features on his face he looks abit like hank and some of Kelly so he must be there son and I can smell his scent it's beautiful like strawberry... hold on scent crap!

mate Luna says I block her out
I quickly turn my scent off so he doesn't notice. I hope he didn't notice because just before I turn it off he looked my way.

Kyle I ask him through the link we have

what?

he's my mate, Jace is my is my mate I say hasty and scared

crap does he know?

I don't think so

good calm down you'll be fine

we were interrupted by jace talking more fiercely " stop playing games with us which pack are you from or are you rogue cause you don't smell like any pack here so why the Hell are you here?"

"trust me we don't want to be here but we have to be so deal with it."I reply to him sharply

"and why do you have to"

"ask your father" I spit out. I decided then that I would like to go so I walk past them. Kyle is on my heals. Jace has a stunned look on his face. Didn't expect that did ya.

he looks hurt Luna says when I unblock her.

I know but we can't go to him we can't

I know she says sadly

we are going to have to deal with this Luna it will be hard but we must.

******
hey it's been a while but here's an update. it probably got a lot of mistakes in it so please don't hate. is love it if you could comment corrections or ideas and thoughts I really do want your opinions. I might update again soonish
thankyou for reading hope you liked it

Just edited this alittle not completely but some