What are we doing Tonight?

Hey guys! It's a new story comming to life! I am going to be writing some SMUT! This story is pretty weird compared to my other stories, so be prepared, it is pretty dirty. Enjoy! Btw I don't own the picture. Here we go!😉

Astrids's POV.

I've been waiting so long to have "it" with Hiccup. I really am dying. It's been such a long time since I've seen Hiccup, it's been like 2 months without him here on the edge. He's been doing a lot with Toothless and Fishlegs, finding new dragons and what not. But I'm just hangin here with Ruff and Heather. We've gotten so much closer in these past few months. I just really hope they come back soon because thanks giving is comming up.

Btw guys, I'm doing holiday specials every holiday ok? I update every holiday and in between. So you are going to see a lot from me ok? Remember to follow and vote! 👍🏾

Hiccup's POV.

"Fishlegs i thik we should go back to the edge soon, dont you think?" I ask Fishlegs

"Um why?" He asked.

"I don't know it's just that, I kind of miss the edge, ... and Astrid," I trailed off.

"Huh? What was that? Did you say Astrid?" He slyly smirked.

"What are you-, I was cut off but Fishlegs.

"Nope save it Hiccup! I know exactly why you want to go back to the edge! HE HE! TO SEE ASTRID!" He cried with laughter. I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah, maybe your right," I smirked. "I am right Hiccup! This is sooooo GREAT!" He said jumping up and down like a maniac. "Fishlegs calm down, we'll leave by sunset, ok?" I said while patting Fishlegs shoulders and rolling my eyes.

Flying in the sky to the edge...

"Eeek! Can't wait Hiccup!" Fishlegs was really staring me up in confusion at the moment. "What are you so excited about?" I asked kind of annoyed, but if corse it's hard for me to be annoyed with Fishlegs, I mean we are best friends. "I mean aren't you excited for Thanks Giving tomorrow?

Time skip at the edge at Astrid's door...

Astrid's POV.

I really miss you Hiccup where ever you are...

Knock knock knock!

Who is that? Must be the twins or Snotlout. "What are you two doing out there?" I asked alittle confused when I didn't here much. "HICCUP!" I screamed so loudly and tears poured out of my eyes. "ASTRID!! OH MY GOSH! ASTRIIIIDDDD!!!" We ran to eachother and hugged for what seemed like eternity. Seriously this Thanks Giving is going to be sooo great and soooo "IT".

"Omg don't stay that long away from me! You here!" I scolded with tears in my eyes while playfully punching his arm. "Milady I promis you that we will part sometimes, but never that long ok?" He said with a reassuring smile and kissed her full on the lips and it was way more! It was making out! "Oh Hiccup come inside please," I moaned into his mouth. Did we forget that Fishlegs was right there at the moment? Oh Thor help me! "Ok bye!" Fishlegs quickly said while running to Meatlug and flying to their cozy hut.

NO ONES POV.

Hiccup then started moving his hands along Astrid's body up to her upper back pulling her closer and she did the same. "I love you so much!" Astrid sniffed into his shoulder while pulling away from their make out session that lasted 2 minutes long. "I love you more, milady," he smiled Astrid whipped a tear away from his cheek, he eased into her touch. "Is that so Haddock?" Astrid asked playfully tugging his flightsuit. "Huh?" He asked a bit confused.

"You love me more? Than show me!" She smirked and he smirked back. "Oh I think you will enjoy my fun with you tonight!" He smirked while softly pulling her skirt down. "Oh really? Hmm?" she chuckled. "Oh yes," he said suductivly. Astrids cheeks heated up when she felt his hand near her boobs. "Can I?" He asked when he reached out to tough her boob. She nodded yes. She blushed really hard and moaned in pleasure. "What have I been missing Astrid? What have I been missing?" He asked softly and very mesmerized. "Nothing rea- really," She stuttered. They didn't go any further that night though. They saved "it" for when they were at least 21 years old which was comming up for Hiccup in a mouth and Astrid in 2 months from now.

"Your very much wrong there," he said. "I've missed a lot," he said and they made out some more. 😏 😉 😂