Continued end...

Astrid's POV.

"HICCUP!" I screamed so loud I was worried Thor would hear and come down and join us. (Lmao) "Astrid, quiet down a bit," he growled while working on me. "Hiccup Your driving me crazy," he really was driving me insane. "Isn't that the point?" He smirked teasingly. (If you guys didn't know, they are still at the springs, I just had to remake it because I think I accidentally deleted my other two chapters that I really liked, so here we Gooooo) I rolled my eyes at him. "Your gorgeous Astrid," Hiccup whispered into my ear and made me blush. "Your so hot, you know that?" He kept on rubbing down there and making me go nuts. "No, your so hot!" I moaned out and he chuckled. 

Hiccup's POV.

She was so sunxy, and she was making me really hard. It was driving me crazy. "A-Astrid," I chocked, when I felt her hand rest on my bulge. She smirked. "You like that babe?" She whispered seductivley and made me shiver. I answered with some kiss on her neck. 

No ones POV.

Hiccup rested his back against the wall, and the water was getting alittle bit cool. "Hiccup, the water is getting a bit cold, don't you think?" She asked as if he would have the strength to answer. She kept rubbing him down there and made him groan. "A-astriiiid! Don't stop," He panted. She smirked. It was her turn to make him feel pleasure. "It's my turn, Hiccup," She smirked, but before she could put his hock in her mouth he stopped her. "Hiccup, what's-," she was cut off. "I don't think so actually," he said suddenly. "Why not? What's wrong?" She asked confused. He looked at her with lust filled eyes. "This is your night, and I'm giving it to you to night," he said in the most seductive tone that made Astrid's head spin in circles. Her head actually seemed to be spinning in circles. (Lol) "Why are you so-," she was cut off again. "Shhhh, and enjoy it," he whispered and then liked her neck. Astrid tilted her head back so he could have better access to her. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm," She hummed and moaned. "Hiccup, I really need you," she moaned. He then smirked once an idea popped up in his head. "Huh, really? So now your begging?" He asked teasingly. "What?! No! Of course not!" She tensed. He laughed. "Well, if you really want me, then your going to get m," he told her, she gulped. "What does that mean?" She asked annoyed. "It means that I'm going to tease you first, or your not going to get me," he joked and Astrid widened her eyes. "Hiccup n-" she was cut off by his lips touching hers. They had a heated kiss, and made out alittle. "Hicc-up..." She whispered once she felt his hands on her boobs. She was still in his lap with her back facing him. "Maybe this might be alittle bit easier to do out of the water," He nipped her ear and she nodded. he rapped his arms around her torso and lifted her out of the water and lay her down on the warm moonlit grass. He looked at his prey for a moment and then went on top of her and smirked. Now he only teased her with is words. His strategy was only making her more and more wet by the second. There were just way too many steps to fuco Hiccup. "Hiccup, just do me already!" She whined. "Someone is beggy much," he teased. "Hiccup your gonna be dead by the end, actually before the end," she raged. "Astrid, calm down, I'm only doing it for the fun of it, and then I'll give you the real thing," he explained. She nodded, "fine," she rolled her eyes. He started sucking on her collarbone and left a mark. She moaned. "You like that," he asked quietly it made her blush. "Mmm," She hummed. He smirked and then went down to her chest. "Hic-up," she moaned. He started to drag his teeth down one of her boobs, and repeated on the other side. He was driving her to mars and back, a billion times. After doing her chest, he dragged his teeth slowly down her belly. "Hiccup that really tickles," She chuckled when his tongue dragged onto her bellybutton. "I know," he answered. He continued to tickle her and make her go mad. "Hahaha, Hiccup! St-op it really tickles!" She laughed out. Her stomach was her most ticklish spot, which was always the most easiest place for Hiccup to tickle her. "Your so sensitive, huh?" He joked while she laughed. Once she was done with her laughing fit, he dragged his hands down her sides. "Your so sunxy," he remarked and kissed her stomach. "You too," she smiled and kissed his lips. "Are you ready?" Hiccup asked and he seemed a bit serious. "Yes babe, take me to Valhalla," she breathed out. He smiled at his defined beauty. he kissed down her stomach and stopped at her thigh. He looked up at her and she nodded for approval. He smirked, and kissed her inner thigh and went up closer and closer until... he reached her private part. He kissed her there and she squirmed. His hands were holding her down on her stomach so that she wouldn't move as much. "Uuuuuugh Hiccup! Come on already!" She begged. He didn't stop his actions and kept on teasing her. " STOP TEASING ME!" She wined. He never stopped. "HICCUP!" She cried out tears of pleasure, when his tongue slipped inside. He did this for about two whole minutes. Ones he was done she already came all over his mouth and he liked everything up. He still ignored her wants and liked her strait up her private making himself really hard. He slipped two fingered in, and kissed her on her lips. She kissed back and he kept doing... that. "Hiccup, please... now..." she pleaded with her lustfilled eyes locked with his. He heard her eyes shouting for him, he heard her private pulsing for action, he heard her nipples hardening, and he heared her mind screaming for pleasure. "Now that's begging," he smirked softly before slipping into her. "Hmgggnnn!" She had a pained face. "Astrid are you okay?" He asked through clenched teeth. She nodded bitting her lip, "just give me a moment to agust," she said. After a minute, she approved him to be able to move. She rolled her hips into him and he thrusted into her. "Hiccup, this is- thhmmmx best present ever!" She screamed in pleasure. 

This is where I'm gonna stop for the night. Sorry guys but I have school tomorrow and it's 11:33, and I promised myself that I wouldn't stay up too late but I wanted to please you guys too. I came up to my bed at 9:43 and now it's 11:33, I really hoped you enjoyed it! Love ya guys! Peace!