Meet me at the hot springs at midnight 🌙 ✨

Hiccup' POV.

This is going to be so fun. We are going to have fun, and I do know her birthday wish. Her birthday wish is my wish too. Having "it" with her and having a family with her. We soon arrived at the nice cool springs of water. "Here Toothless," Toothless landed. "Wow," Astrid gasped in amazement. "This is beautiful Hiccup. How come we've never found this on the edge before until now?" She asked. "I honestly don't know, but Toothless and Stormfly found it," I grinned."Happy birthday my love," I said while leading her to one of the springs where all the rose petals and candles were lit up at. "I was wondering... if you would like to swim?" I asked with another cheeky smile causing her to laugh. "Of course I would Hiccup!" She said jumping into my arms. "Ok so let's get in," she said. "Wait we shouldn't get in with our clothes on," I said with a smirk.

Astrid's POV.

"Astrid I made this for you," Hiccup showed me the most beautiful swimsuit ever. It was a two piece suit with diamond lining and a silver frame. "Here is also another gift for you," he said while giving me a sapphire, silver and diamond plated necklace. "Wow Hiccup, you really outdid yourself," I said. "This is beautiful! Thank you so much babe!" I said while kissing him. "Anytime for the one I love most," he said with his eyes shimmering in the midnight moonlight. "Hiccup your eyes are gorgeous," I squeaked. He blushed. "You are beautiful Astrid," he said. I blushed. "Here why don't you put this on so we can get in, I'll be right back with mine on," he said. "Um Hiccup? Do we have to wear something into the water?" I asked blushing, but he already left to get his suit. Alrighty. This is so pretty. I'm gonna show him I wanna do "it" with him, I want him to know. I put on my suit and it shows a lot of skin, but I really love it. I don't know if he meant to do that or not but the top part shows a lot of boob. I love it though and he'll hopefully love it too.☺️

No one POV.

Astrid waited in the grass for Hiccup. She saw him in the shadows. When he came into her view she and he both blushed madly. "So hot," Astrid wishpered to herself. It was dead silent(not to silent) but Hiccup could here her, and he blushed madly. "Um Toothless? Can you fired the water bud?" He asked and Toothless warmed up the water. "Thanks bud," Hiccup walked closer to Astrid. Toothless warbled. "Come on let's get in," Hiccup said in a low voice making Astridsspin tingle with butterflies in her stomach. "Ok," she blushed. They walked together into the heated hot tub and sat down loving the feeling of the water on there skin. Hiccup slowly snaked his arm around Astrid's stomach pulling her closer. "Hey Hiccup, this is really nice. Thank you so much babe I really needed this," she said as they leaned in and started making out. His hands roamed along her body and hers did too. He groped her butt causing her to moan. This was going to be a nice long relaxing morning that would never be forgotten. "Astrid," he growled. "Hmmmm" she moaned when he bit her lip. He slowly pulled her onto his lap with her back faced to him, and then he leaned against the wall of the hot tub. His hands roamed along her stomach(her most ticklish spot) making her moan and squirm. She rapped her arms behind his neck and arched her back. Her suit was starting to show way more skin and Hiccup liked that. He smirked at the sight of her querying under his touch. "Oh Astrid I see your ticklish," Hiccup whispered into her ear and she widened her eyes at his comment. "Wait Hiccup, no no no-, she was cut of by Hiccup tickling her by surprise. "AHAHAHAHAHA HICCU- AAHHH UP STOP IT! AHAHAHA!" She laughed. "What was that? What do you want?" He kept teasing her. Astrid thought about it for a moment. "I-I want you t bang me," she whispered. He stopped tickling her with wide eyes. It was his time to move. "As you wish milady," he said seductively. He roamed his hands down to her swim suit bottom and slowly pulled it off. As he did he gave her kisses along her neck. He roamed his hands all the way up to her boobs. He then cupped them both and gently squeezed them. "Hiccup," she moaned his name in pleasure. "Yes milady?" He said as he started getting hard. "I'm gonna-"  He looked surprised because they didn't even do anything yet. "I'm just kidding," she chuckled. "I'll last very long trust the vicking warrior here," she said. "Oh I trust you milady," he responded. Astrid was still on his lap while she put her arms up so that he could pull up her bikini top. Hiccups eyes widened. Astrid blushed and really wanted to start. "Astrid there amazing," He gawked. "Hiccup," Astrid moaned as he massaged them both. She was still in his lap with him massaging her boobs. She moaned a lot and he smirked softly at the noises she kept making. "Hiccup, oh Hiccup," she moaned. "Astrid, do you like that?" He smirked teasingly at her verginan. "Mmmmmm," She squirmed and moaned. "Yeah I thought so," he said suductivly in her ear making her squirm even more.

Astrids POV.

How does he do this?! How does he make me feel weak and helpless under his touch? Ahhhhh! He rubbed his fingers along my slit. This is so hot, he's never been this hot before. The last time we ever had sunx was when we were both 20. About 4 months ago before Hiccup left off the edge for his cheiflty duties. But it's not going to be long before that happens again. 😏 

Help me get my innocents back PLEEEAAASSEEEE!! OH MY LIFE!