s1e11

when jisung had walked back out, he saw mark with his jacket on, and donghyuck buttoning it up. he wondered if he also had a short shift today, but decided not to ask. he didn't want to bother them.

jisung saw that ahead of him chenle was already headed out the door, and decided he should be going as well. he didn't want to go home too late.

"bye jisung!" donghyuck called out just as the younger was at the doorway.
as jisung turned around, mark tried to give him a smile and wave. but even that was exhausting.

as soon as he opened the door, jisung felt that cool night air hit his face. he heaved a content, relieved sigh. it felt good to finally get out that busy environment, and he couldn't wait to get straight to bed.

jisung heard a car horn honk loudly, causing him to jump back a bit. he didn't even realize the car that was right in front of him.
he also took note that the car was quite large and fancy. he figured that it was a rental for some party.

but he wondered why a rental would make a stop at sonic... and why rent a fancy car  on a weekday?

and then he was wondering why chenle was getting in the car... and why was the driver calling him 'sir' and 'mr. zhong'...

jisunh didn't want to stand in the middle of lot looking at the car for long, though. he didn't want to seem weird.

so, he started making his way to where he kept his bike, getting ready to head home...

💫

"jeno,"

renjun couldn't help but look up when jaemin addressed his coworker. he immediately started thinking about what jeno had told him the other night. how jeno had mixed feelings about his and jaemin's relationship... whatever they were at this point.
he still couldn't tell if they were friends who kissed a lot, or if they were actually a thing.

either way, renjun didn't like to think about it.

"so... how about we go to your place tonight?" jaemin asked as renjun got up from his chair.
he tried to not look at them, hanging his head low as he went to the sign out sheet on the door.

"my place is really messy.. you sure?" jeno mumbled with his voice a bit whiny. renjun couldn't help his smile, rolling his eyes at the tone of the younger's voice.

as soon as he finished writing down his hours, he thought of saying bye to jeno, or at least wave goodbye. but when he turned around, the boy was too busy kissing jaemin to even say much.
so renjun just left the backroom, shutting the door behind him. he heaved a long and sad sigh as he zipped up his jacket up to his chin. he shoved his hands in his pockets, and started heading to the door.

"bye, renjun!" he heard donghyuck call out.

but he wasn't in the mood to say or do anything. so he just pushed door open roughly, getting out of there as fast as he could.