Chapter 7

We reached Los Angeles with daylight still around us and the sun still high in the sky. "What are we doing first?!" I said excited and jumpy. "Slow down love. First Hotel, and then activities." Luckily the paparazzi didn't know where we were going so no one was around. "After the hotel, I think I'm going to let you two love birds go on your own for a little and then we could meet up." Haz said as we got into our rented car. "Whatever floats your boat." Tom answered back avoiding the love birds comment. After reaching the hotel, we parted ways with Harrison and didn't know what to do next. "What do you want to do?" Tom asked as we just strolled down the street together. "I think the beach sounds amazing right now. What do you think?" "That sounds amazing darling. How about and little workout to?" "Oh no. No, no, no. Workout for you, yes. For me, no." "Oh come on! I'll help you and then maybe get you ice cream after..." "Then let's go workout!" We talked and laughed for what felt like forever and then headed over to the beach and started our workout. "Tom, I didn't, know, you worked out this much." I said a bit out of breath. "Love, this is only the warm up!" "What?!" "I'm just kidding darling. How about that ice cream now?" He smiled at me which made me smile even more. We strolled down the streets to finally find a little shop and grabbed our ice cream. "This has been so much fun." I said in between licks. "This is amazing." "Well our adventure is just beginning. I think maybe we should find Harrison now." We rang up Haz and he met us at the beach. "What should we do now?" "Lets go bike riding! It'll be fun!" "Fine. Let's go." I grabbed my own bike leaving Tom and Haz with the double bike. "Have fun you guys. I'll race you!" I pedaled faster and faster and looked back to see them left behind in the dust. They finally caught up after a while and were tired as can be.  After riding, and laughing, and talking more and more, are day was almost over. We finally decided to take a break for our fun and just watch the sunset together to end our day. The sun over the water was beautiful and with Tom and Haz next to me, there was nothing more that I could ever want or need. I didn't even notice it, but Tom had his arm around me and pulled me tight next to him. I smiled uncontrollably and tried to hide it. He looked at me with his gorgeous brown eyes and smiled.  "Where to next?" I asked Tom still looking at the sunset. "We'll see."