Chapter 10

I slowly started to wake up realizing I had fallen asleep. I wasn't alone because someone's arms were wrapped tightly around me holding me close to them. Tom breathed slowly onto me as I felt his warm air. I smiled and held him tightly back trying not to wake him. Last night was amazing. The movie, Tom, our kiss. I got butterflies just thinking about it. I felt Tom move a little and his eyes opened slowly and looked right at me. "Good morning Darling." He said in a tired voice. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again. "Good morning Tom." I got up from the bed and started to get dressed. By the time I came back, Tom was already up and had some breakfast prepared on the table. "Tom, this looks delicious." I walked over a kissed his cheek as he began to pull out the chair in front of us for me. We sat, ate, and talked and cleaned up together, working side by side. As I finished making up the bed, Tom grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. "I love you Y/n." "I love you to Tom. Can I please go back to making the bed now?" I said laughing. "I was thinking that maybe, it's time to leave Los Angeles and head off again." "Where to this time?" "Let's just say, it's gorgeous and spectacular." He replied with jazz hands. "How are we getting there? Another plane?" "This time, it's by helicopter." "Helicopter? What do you have up that sleeve of yours?" "I want all these trips to be something that you'll never forget darling. They have to be special and amazing for an amazing girl like you." "You're smooth Holland. You know that right?" "Of course I do. Now let's get going!" I started packing and Tom started throwing clothes at me. "Hey!" I playfully threw his back at him as it took us awhile to finish packing. "Are you ready Love?" He said standing at the door staring at me with heart eyes. "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's grab Harrison and we're off." Harrison was wearing khaki shorts, a tight shirt, and sunglasses and so was Tom. Haz smiled big as we walked over to him. "So, How was that date of yours?" "It was amazing. The movie was just... wow. I shed a few tears. And so did he." "I wasn't crying!" He said objecting. "Yeah Tom sure you didn't." I winked at him and held onto his hand. We finally made our way to the helicopter pad ready for take off. Still holding Tom's hand, we hopped into the footer and safely secured our stuff inside. They pilot gave us headphones and a microphones so we could communicate with each other. I sat next to Tom and Haz sat across from us. Suddenly, all I could hear was the engine and the loud wings beating in the air. We finally took off leaving Los Angeles and heading to who knows where. The sky was clear and so was the water. The ocean started to change from a royal blue to a crystal clear light blue right before my eyes. The wind felt amazing through my hair and the smell of the salt water made me want to jump right in. I looked up at Tom to see him smiling right back at me. Over the loud noise, our pilot finally spoke to us. "We're nearing our destination." I looked out to see a breathtaking horizon with Our destination right in the middle. "Welcome to Hawaii."