Chapter 3

"Neaveh wake up" I hear someone whisper. I open my eyes to see it was Troy. " hey there"i smile he giggles and jumps on the bed. Brennen walks in and stand in the doorway. "Ready?"he asks. I look up at Troy still bouncing on the bed, he falls over on to me and laughs. I laugh and nod at Brennen. "Jessica went through her clothes and gave me these, she said you can have them" I get up out of bed and walk towards him, grabbing the clothes, I thank him. "I'm about to ask a stupid question. But where is the bathroom?"I ask I look up at Brennen and he smiles. " I'll take you there"he laughs.  We walk to the bathroom and he bows down making me laugh. "Here is the bathroom your highness"
"Why thank you kind sir, I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in a few" I laugh as I shut the door behind me, i set the clothes down on the stand and grabbed a towel off the rack. As I grab a towel I hear a knock at the door. I open the door a crack to see Brennen. " I forgot to tell you that we dont have girly shampoo and stuff so you can use mine, if you dont mind smelling like a guy"he laughs. I giggle and nod my head. Shutting the door I start to get undressed. I look in the full body mirror that was on the back of the door. I face to my side and my eyes dart to stomach. All the scars scattered from my stomach to my thighs. All from my mom..... or me.
I rip myself out of my thoughts by locking the door and turning on the hot water. Waiting for the water to warm up I begin to think again. My mom dont want me, my dad probably dont either. I get the water to the right temperature and finished getting undressed. I start the shower and got in. I wash my body, my hair, enjoyed the warm water. Once I rinced off ,I shut off the water and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me.
I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I get half dressed when I hear a knock at the door. " are you almost done" I hear Troy's voice one the other side. I smile, even though he can't see me, " yeah. Almost" I reply and finished getting dressed. I tie my hair up with a hair tie I left on my wrist and grabbed the towel and my dirty clothes. While walking out i seen Troy playing with a few toys that Brennen must have got him when he was younger. "Troy's gonna stay here with Jake while we go get your guys stuff" Brennen tells me as he gets his shoes on. "Okay."I smile and walk over to Troy and sat on my knees. "Troy?"i ask. "Yeah" he turns to face me. "I want you to be good for uncle Jake okay?"I say "okay I will" he smiles. I kiss him on the cheek and stood back up to my feet. I hate leaving Troy with other people, even if I know them. I walk to the kitchen to find Jake talking to Brennen. They look at me and Brennen  speaks up. "You ready?"he asks. I take a deep breathe and reply. "Yeah, and Jake, keep a close eye on him, please" I say "I will, I promise" he smiles and walks over to hug me, I hug him back and we pull apart  " thank you" I say as I follow Brennen to the front door.
We get in the truck and headed our way to my moms.
      on the way there I picked at the skin around my nails, i hope she won't be home. I feel relief as we pull into the driveway, she isn't home. I hurry and got out of the car and  tell Brennen I'll be back. I run inside and ran to my room. I grabbed all of Troy's clothes and his toys and packed them into a black and silver suitcase that has Troy's name printed on the front in white. I grab my all black suitcase and started packing my clothes. I grab my brush, make up, toothbrush, and toothpaste from my bathroom across the hall. As I zip my suitcase up I hear a door slam. I jump and grab the suitcases. I need to get outside to Brennen. I rush downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. "What are you doin back here you slut?"she slurs. " I came to get my stuff" I say. And went to walk out the door but stopped cause I felt her grab my hair. "What makes you think you can leave?"she spits. I put the suitcases down and turned to face her, I take her hand out of my hair " I'm old enough to leave"i say calmly. "Troy isnt"she puts her hand on her hip and smiles. "I dont have time to sit here and fight with you, I've had enough of you abusing me, Troy doesn't deserve that life I had" I argue back. After I said it I felt a stinging feeling on my right cheek. "Don't talk to your mother like that!" She screams. In a swift movement she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the basement door. "I should've put you here alot more than I did when you were younger. I should've hit you more. I should've punished you more" she throws my down onto the floor and walks into the kitchen. "Its your fault your father left, he never wanted you, hell, you weren't even his kid" she yells me. I felt my heart shatter. I slide myself up on the door. She walks towards me and hits me in my right side with her belt she always kept in the kitchen. I fall down onto the floor holding my side. "ITS YOUR FAULT" she screams as she hits me a few more times. I look over to see the front door being kicked in. I blink away my blurry vision to see Brennen running over to me and cops on top of my mom. They get her to her feet and held onto the cuffs. " Troy doesn't deserve a slut mom like you" she says before they take her out the front door. After she left everything went black. Maybe shes right. Troy doesn't deserve me.
Sorry for the late update, and short chapter. I'll try and make a longer chapter for next Sunday. Love you all and hope you had a good weekend. Also what do you think about this chapter? If you have any ideas of where I should take this book let me know. Okay imma go now. Byeeee