Niall: Chapter Two

A\N: Hey lovelies! You went above and beyond my reads goal! Thank you! I now have 67 reads in all! Now your goal to get the next chapter is.... 75 reads or 15 votes! So get to clicking, commenting, and reading! Now please move your pretty eyes to my story below! Xxxx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall

I wake up to my phone ringing. It’s already 2:00 p.m. I slept all day. We had a long day yesterday. I answer it.

“Hello?” I say.

“Ummm Hey Niall, The rest of us were like basically wondering if you wanted to go to like the local fair tonight?” Harry says.

“Yeah, I got to get dressed and I will meet you at your flat at 4?” I say.

“Erhmm sure.” He says, “I will basically talk to you later, Nialler”

“Okay Hazza bye.” I say before hanging up.

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth.

When I’m done I slip on a blue polo with some cargo pants.

I style my hair the usual way and leave the house with my car keys in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I make it to Harry and Louis’ flat, I knock on the door. I’m greeted by Louis. I walk in and Harry, Zayn and Liam look up and smile at me.

“You boys ready to go?” Liam asks.

“Yes!” The rest of us say in unison.

We all go down stairs to Harry and Louis’ cars. I get in the passenger seat in Louis’ car and Zayn climbs in the back with Harry and Liam.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the fair. We walk up to the crowded ticket booth. Luckily everyone is rushing around so much no one has recognized us. It's crowded and there are a lot of parents chasing after their kids, they look stressed. The smell of popcorn fills the air and I watch all the lights on the rides as they spin and flip. I decide that this might be fun after all.

We got through the ticket booth okay, but as soon as we walked out, chaos hit.

“Look mom!” I hear a girl scream, “Its One Direction!”

The screams hit us like a roar. I suddenly get nervous.

“Niall don’t just stand there!” Liam shouts, “Run!”

Zayn grabs my arm and we run towards the Ferris wheel trying to flee the stampeding girls. Luckily, the last people got in line and we jumped the railing. We handed the man our tickets and Zayn, Louis and I got in one cart, they spun us back and Harry and Liam got in the other. They spin us closer to the top. We have now made the Ferris wheel have a huge line from all the screaming fans trying to get on with us.

We smile and wave at them, making the roar of screams louder. Our cart finally stops at the top. We are going to be stuck up here for awhile. The fans are freaking out and they have security and all the Ferris wheel workers trying to push them back. Since we are stuck at the top Louis, Zayn, and I start looking at the crowds of people.

There are many different groups of people here. One group specifically catches my eye. There is a group of boys, they have a girl trapped in the middle. She looks like she is trying to push through them but they just shove her back to the middle. I can tell that she is screaming at them, and she doesn’t seem very happy.

“Look lads!” I say. Pointing in the direction.

“It looks like those boys are messing with that girl.” Zayn says.

“That does not look like it is going to turn out good, there are like seven boys in that group.” Louis says.

“They better not mess with her.” I say.

Truth is, I desperately want to go help her. I hate when guys do that kind of stuff to girls. I watch the group in anger as the girl struggles to get free from the group of boys. The anger is rising inside me, but then they really cross the line.