Kinley: Chapter Seven

A\N: Hey guys! Here is the new chapter for you because you are all just so amazing! The goal for you to be able to reach the next chapter is 400 reads or 20 votes! Now please move your pretty little eyes to the chapter below, and to warn you about the chapters to come, there may be a HUGE plot twist! I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinley

Why is Niall trying to leave? I hug him and his body softens. I don’t want him to leave!

“Please stay and eat with us Nialler!” I beg.

His once angry expression softens, “Okay.” He says, “But you need to save me a spot beside you.”

“There will be an empty seat right beside me!” I say winking at him as Zayn, Louis, and I walk into the kitchen to join Harry at the table.

Several minutes later Niall and Liam join us. Niall takes a seat to my right and Harry is on my left.

We start eating and the boys make small talk. I always knew Harry was a flirt but right now he is really flirting with me. I don’t mind though, I mean how many people get to say that they got to flirt with Harry Styles?

We soon finish lunch and the boys ask if I want to stay longer or go home. I decide it’s probably best if I go ahead and go home so my parents don’t get too worried. Niall offers to drive me home and I say good-bye to each of the boys, hugging all of them. I climb into the passenger seat of the car and Niall gets in the driver’s seat, starting the engine. Before I know it we are in the driveway of my house.

“I guess I’ll see you soon?” Niall asks.

“Yeah!” I exclaim, “Just call me anytime you want, I’m never busy!”

He brightens, “Okay, so tomorrow then?”

“I’ll ask, I’m sure I can!” I laugh.

“Okay just text me then.” He says, “See ya, babe.”

I lean over and place a kiss on his cheek, I can feel a hot blush warming my lips.

“See you soon!” I say.

I close the front door behind me and look out of the window. Niall’s car is still in the driveway, I wonder what’s going on. Finally after about ten more minutes, he drives away. I watch his car disappear down the street before turning and pressing my fingers to my lips, I never had my first kiss but I love the way Niall’s cheek felt against my lips. I run up to my room and flop down on my bed. I could just lay here forever thinking about those five boys, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have met them.

I lay in my room texting all five of the boys for the rest of the day, most of the messages are simple, until it comes to Harry and Niall. They like asking me lots of questions about myself, but the odd thing is, they have never asked my age. I wonder if they even know I’m fourteen. I hope they didn’t mistake me for older like most guys do, I don’t think my parents would be too happy if two single eighteen year olds went after me, well even worse, next weekend Niall turns nineteen and then in two months I’ll be fifteen. I wouldn’t mind dating them though, I just know I would never get away with it and Niall Horan and Harry Styles dating me? I’m dreaming. My thoughts are interrupted when my mom opens the door.

“Hey sweetie, dinner is ready.” She says.

I get up and follow her downstairs, and take a seat at the table next to my little brother Dawson, who is twelve.

“So Kinley, I heard you’ve been hanging out with One Direction?” He says.

“Yeah, I have.” I say, “And now I can say I told you so for all those times I said I would meet them!”

“Whatever!” He says, before he returns to his plate.

I ask my parents if I can hang out with the boys, and I was shocked by their response, they told me that I’m old enough that they feel I will make the right decisions and so from now on anytime I leave, I just have to leave a note!

After dinner, I take a shower and go to bed as I’m slipping my pajamas on my phone goes off. It’s a text from Niall, asking me if I can hang out tomorrow and if I want to attend his birthday party next weekend. I look through my calendar and tell him yes to both.  I start to drift to sleep when my phone goes off again, it’s a text from Zayn that reads:

The boys and I value your friendship very much, just please don’t hurt him. Goodnight love.:)

Don’t hurt who?