Niall: Chapter Six

A\N: Hey lovelies! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to put a new chapter up! I hope you enjoy this one! I will be updating as soon as you meet my goal! I want 310 reads or 20 votes! So get to clicking and reading away! Enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall

We pull into an empty parking spot and Zayn turns the car off.

“We’re here Kinley.” He says

All three of us get out of the car and we walk up the stairs to the front door of Harry and Lou’s flat. Zayn knocks only twice before he opens the door and we let ourselves in.

“Hey guys!” Louis says loudly.

“Hi Louis.” Kinley says, as he wraps he into a hug.

“Come sit with me Kinley!” Harry chimes from across the room, he slides over and pats a seat on the couch indicating Kinley to go sit by him.

Kinley slowly walks down and sits beside him. He puts his arm around her and turns to her.

“How have you been, babe?” He asks, smiling cheekily.

“I guess I’ve been good but right now being here with you boys is a dream come true.” She laughs, nervously.

We all laugh with her.

“Of course we invited you to lunch, you’re a friend.” Liam says, walking into the room from the kitchen.

He takes a seat on the other side of Kinley, filling all the spots left on the couch. Zayn and I sit in two chairs across the room and Louis brings a chair from the kitchen and sits in it.

The more we just sit around and talk, the more angrier I get. Harry keeps on whispering things to Kinley, and then they will giggle at each other. I know I shouldn’t be jealous of Harry flirting with her, we have only hung out with her once before, but for some reason, I can’t help it.

Harry gets up and says, “Well I better go check on the steak, would you like to come help me Kinley?”

“Sure!” she says.

Harry stands up from the couch and takes Kinley’s hand leading her into the kitchen.

A few minutes after they leave, I decide to go in there to spy for just a few seconds. I walk into the kitchen to see that Kinley is stirring something in a pot while Harry is flipping the steaks over on the grill on the balcony right outside the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and get a bottle of water and before I walk back into the living room I walk over to Kinley.

“How’s it going,” I ask, “Do you need any help?”

“Good,” Kinley turns to me and smiles, “I think I’ve got it, just some mac and cheese.”

“Okay, cool,” I say, “You can come get me if you need any help.”

“Thanks,” She smiles again, “Will do!”

I walk out of the kitchen and go back to my chair. Louis, Liam and Zayn are back on the subject of how old they think Kinley is.

“I’m sticking with my guess.” Zayn says, “I have to admit though, she is beautiful.

“I agree with you Zayn!” Louis chimes, “But you know, El and I are together, Kinley is beautiful though.”

“I think I’m going to stick with my guess too.” Liam says, “And I agree with you boys, she is very pretty, but like Lou, I’m not single, I have Dani.”

“You don’t have to worry about her liking you guys.” I say to Louis and Liam, “Seems like Harry is pulling her in anyways.”

“He seems to fancy her.” Louis says, adding fuel to my fire.

“That’s it!” I say, “I don’t think I can stay here any longer.”

“You really love her, don’t you?” Zayn asks, grabbing my shoulder before I stand completely.

“Yes.” I say, “I really need to leave now, I do not want to fight with Harry.”

I start to leave out the door, when I hear a cry.

“Niall! Don’t go!” Kinley shouts, she runs across the room and jumps into my arms.