Who do you belong to

SweetVee again lol
Major Daddy kink warning
This is rlly kinky that's all imma say

Veronica strutted through the doors of Riverdale high, in her signature Louboutin heels everything and a dress that fit just rights. Everything on her hugged her body from her pearls to even her shoes. She happily walked through the crowd of students in the halls her raven locks bouncing up and down with every step. Something was different today, instead of just the plain black skirt she added thigh highs with a visible garter belt and it may have covered more, but it made her even more possibly attractive.

She walked through the halls her confidence booming as she neared the lounge. She knew that was where her boyfriend of 4 months would be along with his friends. She'd been happily dating Sweet Pea ever since she found out Archie had kissed Betty and the merge with the southside had pushed her to the tall, dark, and handsome serpent. His whole body screamed bad from the heavy rings on his fingers to his old worn combat boots. She had to admit dating Pea wasn't easy, she was used to soft and sweet boys like Archie, Sweet Pea was worlds different from that. He was rough and wasn't afraid to show her who was in charge.

Riling Pea up was, also one of her favorite things to do. She knew he hated it when she'd be a little too seductive or flirty to other boys and almost have full on fists fights with boys who even looked at her suggestively. That's why she knew this outfit would drive him wild. Veronica smirked widened as she entered the lounge, she scanned the room looking around for Pea. She spotted him, maneuvering her way through a crowd of bulldogs. She was almost to him before someone behind her let out a loud wolf whistle. Veronica stopped turning around to face none other than Reggie Mantle.

"Damn Veronica if you weren't with that serpent scum, the damn things I'd do to that little body of yours" Reggie smirked eyeing Veronica up like a piece of meat, biting his lip when she growled at him.

Veronica was about to retort back at Reggie until she felt a looming presence over her and a rough voice from behind her.
"What the fuck did you just say to my girl". Veronica whipped her head around to look at Sweet Pea. His whole body was tense and his fists clenched tightly she'd seen him angry, but now he was practically fuming.

"You heard me snake" Reggie snickered glaring at Sweet Pea, immediately taking his own stance.

"That's it Mantle". Before Veronica knew what was happening Sweet Pea had Reggie on the ground, landing hits on Reggie's face.

"PEA!" Veronica screamed, trying to get him to stop, this would be the 5th time he'd get suspended this year if he continued.

Sweet Pea pulled off, landing a finale blow to Reggie's side with his foot. Veronica quickly grabbed him before the other bulldogs tried to tackle him.
Sweet Pea was panting his face still beat red and his fists now mixed with what looked like his own blood and Reggie's. Immediately Weatherbee was standing in the door dragging Sweet Pea out by his arm and the bulldogs helped bring Reggie to the nurse. Veronica followed Weatherbee and Sweet Pea sitting outside his office tapping her heel against the cheap and old tile.

Minutes later her boyfriend was walking out of the office, angry.

"Did you get suspended again?" Veronica stood up quickly, grabbing Sweet Pea's arm softly.

"Yea, 2 weeks again, fuck I'm sorry princess, but he deserved it" Sweet Pea growled, he was a jealous person especially when it came to Veronica.