Needy

SweetVee
(No prompt I just wanted to write this)
Warnings!
Daddy Kink
Thigh Riding
Sub/Dom
Degrading kink
Public-ish sex

Veronica sat in one of Thistle houses plush arm chairs, currently watching her boyfriend Sweet Pea engage in a arm wrestling match with a few bulldogs. The North and Southside were still divided, but that didn't mean it didn't stop them getting drunk together and having fun. What did shock people was that Sweet Pea the big tall intimidating serpent had captured the heart of none other than Veronica Lodge. Their relationship had been the biggest gossip and talk for almost two weeks, and she had gotten used to being stared at while holding his hand while walking in the hallway. Her own stylish and skirt adored aesthetic clashed beautifully with his usual leather. Everyone thought of them as just the boy from the wrong side of the tracks and the rich snobby bitch, but no one knew what they really did behind doors. Veronica wasn't as head strong and controlling as she was in public, she was submissive and willing. The night Veronica had been bouncing up and down on Sweet Pea's cock and the small 'daddy' slipped past her pink bruised lips, Sweet Pea lost it. That one word had turned him into a sexual monster, using the new fond kink to his advantage. From that point forward Veronica had been Sweet Pea's kinky, needy, babygirl.
Veronica clenched her thighs together as Sweet Pea's muscles flexed down his entire arm, the sight went straight to her core. Sweet Pea was strong and had proven that from the bruises on her hips and the way he always made sure to leave a big welting red hand print on her ass. She shifted in her seat as Sweet Pea plastered on one of his signature smirks to the bulldog he was challenging. Veronica hadn't been with Sweet Pea in nights, FP had been constantly calling him on late night runs leaving Veronica high and dry. She was in desperate need of a good fucking.
Watching him slam the bulldogs hand down against the table, a grunt slipping out had made Veronica tremble. Finally he had pulled himself away from the table, grabbing ahold of Veronica's hand helping her up.
"I won again, Princess," he said, smirking and leading Veronica to another room.
"Congratulations," she smiled up at her boyfriend, leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around her. The room he pulled her to had two sofa's and no one else. He flopped down onto one of them pulling Veronica onto his lap with her sitting on his right thigh. Veronica innocently laid her head on his chest, cuddling close to him as his hand went to rest on the small of her back. She hadn't noticed Sweet Pea's smirk as he felt a damp spot starting to form on his jeans.
He hands slowly rubbed up and down her sides and over her hips in a sweet and soothing manner, but his intentions were dark. The sweet curves of her ass stood out under the small black skirt she wore, leaving nothing to anyone's imagination. He knew he could easily get her off, slipping two fingers in and making her cum, but he wanted to give her an extra treat for putting up with his late nights and always being gone.
His warm and soft touches halted as he moved his hand down to firmly cup her ass, dragging her closer to him. She looked up at him cheeks flushed and eyes glazed.
"Pea? What are you doing?" She asked, her voice close to a whisper.
She was becoming needy just from him touching her. He leant forward gently kissing her, "just trust, daddy okay baby girl, I promise I'll make you feel so good."
Veronica bit down on her lip, Sweet Pea's dominate side was pushing through and she slowly nodded her head. "Yes daddy."
He smiled, slowly kissing down her neck leaving noticeable hickies in places she knew she couldn't hide. Her father would kill Sweet Pea, but at this moment she couldn't care what he thought, Veronica pretty much lived at Sweet Pea's trailer. Betty had once caught Veronica changing before a game, asking her if Sweet Pea was abusive from the bruise marks on her thighs and ass and she had to quietly explain that they had a BDSM relationship. Betty never asked about the bruises again.
Sweet Pea found her weak spot, harshly biting down onto it, drawing a quiet whimper from her.
He whispered softly in her ear, "Come on princess, daddy wants to hear you. Just focus on me."
She nodded, letting out a soft moan as he reattached his lips sucking another large hickey onto her neck. The music was blaring and blasting through the whole house and the dark atmosphere made it hard to see them and whatever actions they were doing.
He slid his hands underneath her skirt, and began gently moving Veronica's hips. The friction from his jeans sliding against her thin satin panties, made her gasp softly. A smirk slowly formed as he watched, desperate to get off and wanting him. He kept the slow pace, picking it up ever so often watching her moan and a chorus of quite cuss words slid past her lips.
"D-Daddy...please I need it..."
He roughly grabbed her chin with his free hand, forcing her to look him in the eyes, "Tell daddy what you need princess."
Veronica let out a small whimper, "need to cum daddy, been so long."
A mischievous look formed over his face, "if that's what you princess."
Sweet Pea grabbed her hips tightly , digging his finger tips into her skin definitely leaving bruises and held her completely still. Before Veronica could even protest or get a word out he begun bouncing his leg up and down. She gripped onto his flannel burying her face into the crook of his neck. "Daddyyyy" she moaned quietly. He smirked, breathing softly into her ear, "Look at you baby, all desperate and needy, you like that baby? You like daddy's leg pressed up against your little cunt? I can feel how soaked your little panties are, getting my jeans all dirty, my desperate needy little baby. Who makes you feel this good baby?"He cooed the last part, gently biting her ear lobe.
Veronica was growing close just from his words, "you do daddy!" She cried out into his neck from pleasure.
He pulled a hand back roughly smacking her ass, "who's the only one allowed to touch you baby?"
"Y-you!" It was starting to get harder and harder for her to form words.
Sweet Pea smirked, rubbing her ass "Who gets to decide when you cum?"
He landed another harsh smack on her ass.
"Da-Daddy!"
"Good girl," he growled softly, as he moved his leg faster while angling her hips so each hit would go to her swollen clit.
He could tell Veronica was getting close, but he wasn't going to let her cum that easy.
"Look at you baby, such a pretty slut for daddy. Rubbing that pretty pussy on my thigh, look at me princess, open your eyes." He commanded, as she slowly opened her eyes struggling to keep them open and hold eye contact. One of his hand slowly moved to brush softly against her clit.
"D-Daddy I can't hold, need to cum so bad." She whimpered, as the pressure was becoming to much for her.
He pulled her closer, Veronica's arms going to wrap around his neck as Sweet Pea moved her hips faster. "Come on baby, be daddy's good girl and cum, be a naughty little whore and cum on my thigh." He growled lowly into her ear.
Veronica went over the edge, cumming biting down onto Sweet Pea's shoulder. Her legs trembling as he slowly stroked them helping her from her high.
"You're such a good girl baby, but I thinks it's time we ditch this place before I take you right here and now."

——————————————
This was heavily inspired by a fic on tumblr also keep asking prompts!