You're Mine

SweetVee Smut
I wrote this for my friend and I wanted to post it here to. It's very messy sorry.
I have a longer more detailed smut coming soon!

The loud slam of the trailer door scared Veronica from where she was sitting in the bedroom. She could hear the heavy sound of foot steps against the wood floor. Veronica guessed Sweet Pea was home, but she didn't know what she did to piss him off this time.
The door of the bedroom was swung open, and there he stood. Steam practically rolling off him.
"You're in deep shit," he growled.
Veronica closed her book, setting it to the side "what did I do this time than?"
"Don't think I didn't notice you fucking rubbing yourself up against Reggie at school!"
She bit her lip, she'd only done that to get a rise from him. Veronica didn't think he'd be this mad about it.
"See you can't even come up with an excuse!" He growled and slammed the bedroom door.
Sweet Pea walked closer to the bed, pulling the switch blade out from his pocket and flicking the blade outwards.
"You're gonna learn your lesson this time."
He grabbed Veronica's wrist pulling her off the bed.
Sweet Pea used his free hand ripping down her shorts. He used the blade to cut off her tank top.
"Hey!" She shrieked as he cut the thin fabric leaving her only in her bra and panties.
Sweet Pea grinned sadistically "you asked for this princess."
He pushed her onto her back, on the bed.
"Stay still." He growled.
Slowly he slide the blade under her bra strap, cutting it. Proceeding to do it to both straps.
Veronica watched him nervously, the cold metal of the blade on her skin made her shiver.
Sweet Pea spread open Veronica's legs with his free hand, dragging the tip of the blade down her chest and stomach till it reached above her panty line. Slowly he cut them off, knowing they were one of Veronica's more expensive pairs.
"That's better," he smirked once he'd tossed the cut up garments to the floor.
Veronica was completely naked and exposed to him, squirming beneath him on the bed. Sweet Pea put the switch blade away tossing it on the floor along with the cut up clothes.
"You're wearing too much," Veronica whined, reaching up to grab the lapel of his leather jacket, tugging on it.
Sweet Pea grabbed her wrist and pulled it off, "You're not the one whose allowed to be making orders here, got it?"
Veronica whimpered and nodded.
"Good girl," he smirked letting her wrist go, and he stood back tugging his belt off.
Veronica watched biting her lip as Sweet Pea pushed his jeans and boxers down enough to pull his cock out.
It always amazed her how thick and long it was. Ten inches and girthy, it was practically monstrous.
He placed the tip of his cock at her wet entrance, teasing her by barley pressing against her.
Veronica let out a whine, "Daddy please!"
"You're such a god damn slut," he growled lowly and slammed into Veronica, his cock stretching her open.
"Fuck!" Veronica shrieked, and threw her head back, his cock splitting her open.
Sweet pea wasted no time pounding into Veronica's cunt.
His larger hands gripping tightly at her small waist while pounded into her. Veronica's screams and moans only encouraging him to go faster.
"Who owns this fucking cunt!" He leaned down growling into her ear.
"You do!" Veronica moaned, her nails digging into the bed sheets.
"That's right baby, this little cunt is all mine."
Sweet Pea took long deep thrusts, his cock hitting her sensitive g-spot.
Veronica's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm approached. The right feeling in her stomach tightened.
"I'm gonna fucking cum!" She cried.
"Don't you dare fucking cum yet," Sweet Pea snarled and pounded faster.
"I-I can't!" Veronica let out a loud scream, cumming around Sweet Pea's cock.
Sweet Pea placed his hand over Veronica's throat applying gentle pressure, "you never fucking listen do you!"
His thrusts got sloppier as he fucked harder into Veronica's sore pussy.
Tears welled up in her eyes as every thrust got deeper. Sweet Pea grunted and gripped her throat tighter.
"Fuck!" He moaned, slamming his cock completely into Veronica's cunt. His hot cum filling her completely, as he lazily thrusted it deeper into her. Sweet Pea realized her throat, panting softly as he pulled out.
Veronica could feel his cum run out of her and onto the bed.
"No more flirting with Reggie got it?"
Veronica lazily nodded, "got it."