Bloodly love

It's 5:49 a.m. Mary wasn't able to sleep because of a smell. It's smell weird. And fresh.

She doesn't know what it smells like

So,she investigate.

Mary stand up from her bed,hold her stuffed cat and walk to the smell. The smell has lend her to door. That's weird. She never seen this door in this house. She opened the door and the smell was getting stronger. She follow the smell by going down to the stairs.

She saw her android dad,wiping a knife,covered with red stuff. He was also covered with red stuff. Mary doesn't know what is it but its

Red

Nines turn around. "Mary! What are you doing here?....Its late at night...." Nines said. "Why are you cover with red stuff?" Mary asked. "Its just paint! I accidentally spill on me." Nines said. "We don't have paint in the house..."
"It's other kids' paint. They spill it on me"
"But,they're less kids in the neighbourhood. And all the kids would be really nice"

"well...."
Nines turn towards Mary to reveal a dead body on the floor. Mary widen her eyes. "Is that Mr Jason?! What happened to him?!" Mary said. "Nothing...He's just sleeping." Nines said.

"Look,you should go to sleep...." Nines said

Mary step back and went upstairs.

"S@)t"

***
Mary went to her fathers' bedroom to find Gavin sleeping. She went up to the bed. "Human dad! Human dad!" Mary shake Gavin until he wake up. Gavin wake up and stand up. "What is it?" Gavin asked.

"Well,i was wake up from a smell so I follow it. The smell lead to a door. I enter the door to show android dad cover with red stuff. He also have a knife cover with red stuff too! And when i-"
"Mary,go to sleep...Let me talk to your father" Gavin cuts her off. Mary paused but nodded. She went to her room and go on her bed to sleep.

while she went to sleep,Gavin went to the door Mary enter (which is the basement). He went downstairs and found Nines.

"Nines,you scared Mary" Gavin said. "Sorry about that. I don't know how to explain it..." Nines turn around. Gavin was confused. Explain what? He found the body when he walk around. "Holy s@)t...That's Jason...." Gavin said. Nines went towards Gavin while Gavin walk away from him. Gavin got block by the wall and Nines goes closer to Gavin.

"I'm just making sure that you be safe. I just don't like it when you talk to other guys. I'm don't want to lose you. So,if you go talk to guys except your friends,I will kill them. I don't care if they're strangers or not. Got it?"

Gavin nodded in fear. "Good...Now I'm gonna take a bath and clean up the body while you go to sleep." Nines said as he kiss Gavin's forehead. Gavin run up to the stairs and went to his room

Nines stare at the body.

"Don't touch my husband"