Tea party

Mary was setting up a table with stuffed animals around sitting on table,teapot,tea cups and plates are on the table and flowers on the middle of the table. Nines comes inside the room. "What are you doing?" Nines asked. "Setting up a tea party with Grace!" Mary reply. The door rang. "Human dad! Could you get that?" Mary shouted. "Of course,sweetie!" Gavin shouted back

***
Gavin open the door. Its Grace. "Oh hello,child! You must be Mary's friend!" Gavin said. "I'm not a phcking child so you stop talking to me like I'm a 1 year old" Grace gives him the glare.

"Holy s@)t...This kid is just mean...kinda reminds me of me" Gavin thought. "Grace!" Mary said. "Hi,Mary" Grace greeted. "Come in!" Mary invite Grace in.

***
"What is this?"

"A tea party!"

"Sit down!" Mary said. "This is ridiculous.....I'm 13 years old." Grace said as she sit down. "And do I care,hm? No,right?" Mary said,coldly. Grace said nothing went she finally sat down. "This is stupid....." Grace muttered. "But you have to deal with it since this is my house" Mary said. Clearly Mary hear that. "Fine" Grace said.

Grace wanted a cookie. She saw a cookie on a plate for a black stuffed cat. So she reach the cookie on a stuffed animal's plate. Mary smack Grace's hand. "Don't! That's Darkness's cookie! You'll have to wait for your OWN cookie" Mary said. "When will I have my cookie?" Grace asked. "It's in the oven so you have to wait!" Mary reply. Grace heard a fake 'beep' by Mary. "It's finally ready!" Mary said as she open the oven door and take the cookies. There're fake cookies. Grace take one of the 'cookies'. "Am i supposed to eat this?" Grace said. "Yes" said Mary. Grace 'eat' the cookie as pretending.

The hours passed by with sipping 'tea' and talking about them. Mary introduced all her stuffed animals. Grace was weirded out at first but as hours passed,she get used to it. She was having fun.

__time skip__

*knock!*

*knock!*

Gavin open the door. It's Grace's caretaker,Charity. "I'm here to get Grace" Charity said. "Ah sure...." Gavin said.

"Grace! It's your caretaker!"

"Coming!"

***

"Looks like I have to go" Grace said. "I was having fun actually....Even though its fake cookies and tea" She continued. "Oh,okay...." Mary said.

"Bye Grace!"

"Bye!" Grace walks to the door.

***

"I'm here!" Grace said. "Alright,let's go." Charity said. And that,Grace and Charity went on home. Gavin close the door. "So,did you have fun?" "A lot!"

Mary have a lot of fun with a tea party. Let's hope they hang out again....