Perfect

Gavin has a hidden talent. He's a singer and has a guitar. His husband and daughter didn't know about it until one day.

He wanted to sing to Nines and Mary so he practice a bit. He went to the living room with his guitar. He play with the strings a bit then sing the song that he wanted to play to Nines and Mary. It's called 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran. He chose that song because Mary loves these kind of songs and Nines find the song calming.

He cleared his voice and began to sing.

I found a love for me
Darling,just dive right in and follow my lead.

Mary heard a beautiful voice from the living room. She follow it and peep her head to the 'door' and found human dad singing. Gavin continue to sing.

Well I found a girl,beautiful and sweet
Oh,I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

"What are you doing?" Nines whisper. "It's human dad! He's singing!" Mary whisper. Nines peep his head and saw his husband singing beautifully.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love.
Not knowing what it was.
I will not give you up this time~
But darling,just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes,you're holding mine.

Nines cross his arms seeing his Gavin sing to his favourite song.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song

Mary can't believe it. Her human dad play the guitar and sing beautifully. "Should we tell him? " Mary said quietly. "Nah,let him" Nines whisper.

When you said you look a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling,you look perfect tonight.

When Nines heard that ver,it reminds him of the time before they were married. Nines kept saying he's a mess because he's a deviant but Gavin said he looks perfect even though he's a deviant. It made him feel better.

Well,I found a woman
Stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams.
I hope that someday,
I share her home~

Gavin didn't notice that his husband and daughter are listening to his singing. He kept singing without noticing them

I found a love,to carry more than my secrets
To carry love,to carry children
Of our own.

Gavin pause a bit. Forgetting the lyrics a bit. When he remembered,he continued.

We are still kids when we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time~
Darling,just hold my hand
Be my girl,l'll be your man
I see the future in your eyes~

Mary was humming when Gavin sing. It's Mary favourite song. Why not humming?

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song.

Nines and Mary walk slowly to Gavin,standing behind him to get a bit closer. Gavin didn't know that they were behind him.

When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling,you look perfect tonight.

Gavin was silently playing his guitar before he continued to sing.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect.

It's the end of the song. They wish they can hear more of him singing.

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

The song was ended. Gavin sighs as he hold his guitar. He heard a voice behind him.

"YAY!!!!!! Human dad,that was beautiful!!! I never knew you can sing!" It was Mary. Gavin look behind him to see Nines and Mary. "How long you guys stand there?" Gavin said. "Long enough to know that my human dad is a singer!!!" Mary said. "That was wonderful,sweetie" Nines said.

They hop to the couch. "So,how did you learn to play the guitar,human dad?" Mary asked. "I was self taught since i was ten because my parents can't buy me guitar lessons." "Wow,my husband is self taught and sings and play beautifully."

"I was practicing actually..to sing for you guys." Gavin said. "Well,I think we spoiled the surprise." Mary said. "Have you write songs?" Nines said. "Well yeah..But i never sing them because i was afraid that people might hear it" Gavin said. "Can we hear it?" Mary said.

Gavin sing his original songs to his husband and daughter. Both of them love all his songs. Mary hope Gavin can sing often.